Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot has 2 words for Donald Trump: 'It starts with F and ends with U'

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/05/29/chicago-mayor-lori-lightfoot-h.html

22 Likes

Cool.
If we can’t use harsh language I guess we’ll just go with Mild Concern™ and see how that goes.

60 Likes

I fundamentally subscribe to your worldview BUT… it seems almost hopeless sometimes these days, impossible to win either way. Those who take the “high road” approach get trodden on while politely protesting against the abuses of democracy and humanity. Those who respond in kind can, as you say, be easily demonised and dismissed.

I think the problem is we know that about a huge percentage of the population already :frowning:
It doesn’t help. They don’t care. They are not ashamed or cowed or embarrassed. Quite the opposite.

19 Likes

You’d have to dig a mine shaft several miles below this remark to “sink to his level.”

46 Likes

Caking Nostradumbass a bloviatong sack of shit is name calling.

Telling him fuck you is not.

I’m sick of the bullshit virtue signaling.

33 Likes

How’s that “when they go low, we go high” bullshit working out for you? Did it win you the election? Did it get anything accomplished?

I thought not.

34 Likes

What an amazing return on investment!
putin laughing

16 Likes

24 Likes

tenor-22

16 Likes

I can tell you, among conservatives, nothing Lightfoot does will ever be the right thing to do. Nothing.

20 Likes

In all, that was rather polite. Far more polite than he deserves.

31 Likes

Fondu?

Oh, two words.

13 Likes

The term conservative to me is one who really just conserves shit. Great piles of shit. Conserve that shit for you never know. Full of shit conservatives are. Compost is heaven compared.

Sorry, Friday Happy Hour… :wink:

10 Likes

Fungal flu?

Flightless emu?

Flat tau?

Feta beau?

Fabulous hiaku?

10 Likes

“I want to keep all my shit!”

Yup, you’re right.

13 Likes

23 Likes

Lightfoot for President!

FU Biden

11 Likes

Tut tut.

9 Likes

This is my mask of concern.

23 Likes

Scientists point to upside of saying “fuck”.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck Trump! Fuck!

Hey! That felt great! And you can feel great too! :grin:

28 Likes