Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot has 2 words for Donald Trump: 'It starts with F and ends with U'

An Alibaba vendor will see this and have 3,000,000 covid masks out in one week.

8 Likes

“Fuck you, you fucking fuck, fuck off!”

So versatile :blush:

20 Likes

“Felicia, Adieu.”

28 Likes

That reminds me:

https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirts/the-girl-with-the-dragon-tattoo

4 Likes

*Citation needed.

20 Likes

Who else thought it was “fuck U” then remembered ‘you’ ends with a ‘u’?

18 Likes

Flambeau?

15 Likes

Yes, please.

7 Likes
12 Likes

I also missed the “two words” part…

$ grep -i "^f.*u$" /usr/share/dict/words
fabliau
farleu
feru
feu
fichu
Fingu
flambeau
flu
fogou
fondu
fou
fricandeau
froufrou
fu
fugu
8 Likes

Don’t go fugu man.

12 Likes

I try not to be aggressively direct with my language even here in BB. Sometimes a situation comes around where you’ve had enough, and dancing around what you really want to say is just not worth the energy.

At least i’m not a public figure, in which case: Trump, anyone defending him, racists or cops can go fuck themselves. I will gladly stand by my words. And i don’t see myself as stooping down to Trump’s level because i’m not name calling anyone, i’m simply telling them what they can do as far as i’m concerned.

22 Likes

*"You can

one."*

I like it!

8 Likes

Minorities protesting the milennia of systemic racism also face demands they do so only in ways that won’t make the pearl clutchers throttle themselves with their Mikimotos. Fuck off, karen, susan, muffy, and buffy.

16 Likes

We can do both, you know. We need to do everything you mentioned-- but there is also value in “telling it like it is,” clearly and concisely, leaving no doubt where one stands.

There comes a time when “civility” is ineffective. As I’ve said before,

24 Likes

Fountainbleu?

8 Likes

CeeLo Green fan?

4 Likes

Due to the wonders of egrep we will never know what the mayor meant.

4 Likes

3 Likes

It’s no surprise that black Americans feel targeted by Trump’s increasingly loud dog whistles and threats. I suspect that Lightfoot’s personal feelings are just part of the political calculus that went into making this statement, but I have no problem with her using her platform as Mayor to make it.

7 Likes