Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot has 2 words for Donald Trump: 'It starts with F and ends with U'

No. You first.

11 Likes

Fat Undulate?

Foreign Underminer?

Forlorn Urchin?

Fascist-Ustashist?

Fart, Unattributed?

Fetid Urinal?

Fungal Ulcer?

Fabulously Useless?

In a pissing contests between Lightfoot and Lardass, I know where my money is.

3 Likes

None of those start with F and end with U.

8 Likes

Fascist plateau

Friends with Cthulhu

Fox’ Nosferatu

5 Likes

Not exactly what I had in mind for a Saturday afternoon. I’ll pass, too.

3 Likes

The buffies I knew were not fighting demons, but ugh embracing them.

1 Like

Is not even a sentence.

I was just trying to point out that the slang term for coitus with the offending individual might not be the best way to express an opinion. Use adult words. Three times? It wasn’t that hard to understand.

1 Like

Last time I checked, “fuck” is the most adult word.

13 Likes

He took a look inside a book. He go anywhere, be anything… and SAY anything.

5 Likes

You should be especially careful here. You’re talking about a person of color with years and years of experience fighting the good fight, who cares about and represents a large city with many people of color.

She is responding to a racially charged threat of violence by Donald Trump towards people of color protesting police murder.

I would suggest this isn’t the time to be critiquing the ways in which her language offends your sense of decorum.

21 Likes

Meh. Not as direct as “fuck you”. This is the type of language used by people who have no real stake in what’s going on. People who would prefer liberalism, unless it affects them personally, but who would still get paid the big bucks if there was a fascist dictatorship. These are the words of talking heads that have been chirping at me for as long as the 24 hour news cycle has been in existence, and I’m sick of all of it.

These words are designed and calculated to put people to sleep. “Fuck you” wakes them up.

10 Likes

Fondu: a white, sticky, hot mess.

2 Likes

I concur; they are words of false civility, of glib complacency, and of passive acceptance.

FUCK THAT NOISE.

16 Likes

Especially:

From the people who brought you “if you don’t like it, then vote”

5 Likes

Yeah it’s time. We are withdrawing consent. Fuck the authoritarians. They need to be shown the door and we aren’t waiting until November. OUT! NOW!

3 Likes

Past time.

May we live to see the dawn.

10 Likes

And if they steal the election, may they find ruination.

2 Likes
8 Likes

And make sure everyone can. Not just the people who can leave work early on Tuesday. Mail-ins, early voting, etc…

“Voting day” should be a new national holiday along the same rules of “Memorial Day” and “Veterens Day” and “First Sunday after the first full moon after the spring equinox day”…oh, that’s called Easter where some zombie came out of his cave and people want to eat his flesh and drink his blood in weekly rituals (disclaimer: I was raised Catholic).

2 Likes

There are some performers that just speak in a non-stop-stream of profanity. You want to go tone police Andrew Dice Clay or who ever, have at it. They are not my cup of tea either.

But this is a 60 year old woman of color that has endured more that I will be able to comprehend, replying to a president calling for people in her city to shot for protesting police violence.

Maybe white folks (all of us) need to shut the fuck up and start listening?

12 Likes