Chris Christie ejected from Amtrak quiet car

The quiet car…isn’t. And the most belligerent yakkers get on the quiet car and steadfastly refuse to be quiet. Here it sounds like Christie’s folks messed up and so did he. But compared to other ‘quiet’ outbursts, this is minor.

Ooooohhh… so it was some other guy’s fault. I see.

2 Likes

Doing your bit to contribute to the miasma, I see.

1 Like
2 Likes

The guy was smart enough to not take the bridge…

4 Likes

One of these things is not like the other…

6 Likes

I think the most hilarious bit is that if you actually read TFA he seems completely baffled by the concept of a Quiet Car.

the conductor, prompted by passenger complaints, asked him to stop using his cell phone or leave the car. He again started yelling at his security detail and huffed off to another train car. He kept repeating ‘frickin’ ridiculous’ and ‘Seriously?! Seriously?!’"

Quiet? Be QUIET? What kinda crazy jamoke would do someting crazy like dat? You some kinda f@#$!t? Fuggedaboutit!

8 Likes

Another fat joke? I mean there’s a lot of reasons to hate them both besides them being corpulent.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, without this the story would make no sense.

5 Likes

“He was drinking a McDonald’s strawberry smoothie.”

He craves them fortnightly!

1 Like

I agree that there is no good reason to pick on Christie for being obese, but I also agree that the image provided by the additional information of his slurping on a McDonald’s strawberry smoothie while behaving like an ass is more amusing than otherwise.

I mean really, he wants to be leader of the free world but can’t manage his schedule, or can’t hire well enough to have his schedule managed, such that he has to consume MickeyD’s, at all, ever?

Nope, Nope, Nope. Disqualified.

5 Likes

Was he complaining loudly about Black Lives Matter?

You seem to be assuming that he yells at subordinates because he is irritated and not because he thinks it’s fun.

1 Like

Lardpiercer … Wilford’s engine will never die!

2 Likes

What a polite defense of unnecessary / unfair stereotyping of negative personal qualities to people who are overweight.

There is Eric Pickles, but if you are attacking his weight then you clearly haven’t been paying attention.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the US had forgotten about Mandelson, I can’t blame them for wanting to do that. Bone? My brain has gone blank. I assume you aren’t talking about Ian Bone, I doubt he is well known nationally let alone internationally

Smoothie Master Charlie Rangel Trolls Chris Christie’s Amtrak Mishap (VIDEO)

[via TPM]

1 Like

currently polling at homeopathic fractions

We’re having fun. Woo-hoo!

But seriously, Christie is quackers if he thinks he has a chance.

His campaign is in shambles.

He should just scamper off home.

I guess he’s trying the old “fake it 'till you make it” strategy.

1 Like

“Look, he talked loud in a quiet car!”

World: HA HA

“Look, he tried to cut the state library budget by 70+% in his first year, which resulted in closing a cheap 24/7 homework help service staffed by librarians!”

World: SILENCE

sigh…

6 Likes

OK, there are two concepts I never expected to see combined. “Chris Christie” and quiet ANYTHING.