Chris Christie ejected from Amtrak quiet car

[Read the post]

3 Likes

It is kind of annoying when people talk on the quiet car.

5 Likes

"Workin’ too hard can give you
A heart attack (ack)
You oughta know by now (oughta know)

“You can pay Uncle Sam with the overtime
Is that all you get for your money
If that’s what you have in mind
If that’s what you’re all about
Good luck movin’ up
'Cause I’m moving out”

1 Like

The CIA don’t do train bookings.

I hope it wasn’t going too fast. Is he all right?

19 Likes

I just came here to say this line made my whole month…

“currently polling at homeopathic fractions” :smile:

THIN THE CLOWN HERD DOWN!!! :smile:

18 Likes

I’m going to have to say that I was surprised to hear that he was allowed on the quiet car in the first place.

13 Likes

Probably because there’s no car specifically for blowhards. Although if there’s a bar on the train that’d come close.

6 Likes

We get it. He’s fat. So is John Goodman for all the relevance it has to anything.

3 Likes

I think the point is that a guy slurping a McDonald’s strawberry smoothie while screaming at his subordinates on the afternoon train is the perfect image of this sad sack mob boss wannabe.

15 Likes

Maybe. If I’d never read a news story about Chris Christie before. The description of Trump’s hair in the breeze in a different article I read was just to paint a picture, I’m sure.

“New Jersey governor Christie, currently polling at homeopathic fractions”. A very clever phase :slight_smile:

7 Likes

In my own experience, for every blowhard, dickweed or crass creep I run into in a bar, I meet three or four genuinely cool and interesting people. I accept, however, that the ratio might be flipped for ladies who suffer more of the creeps’ attention than I do. It also probably has something to do with the kinds of bars and dance venues I patron.

1 Like

Guess you may have missed this: http://www.people.com/article/john-goodman-weight-loss-2015-photos

2 Likes

You know, at least he was catching public transport, and sounds like he got off the car without a fuss. Just having a bit of a crap day in the middle of what would have to be very stressful conditions.

2 Likes

The ~170 litre diesel generator probably blows as much hot air, so I’d put him in the engine.

1 Like

To be fair to the transportation situation, though…DC to Jersey by plane would be insane.

1 Like

What’s the big deal? Fat, loud, arrogant, obnoxious. They don’t call them Repugnuts for nothing.
http://cosmofunnel.com/poems/repugnut-extreme-content-5224

Well, he was supposedly yelling about “a mix-up in seating arrangements”. Perhaps he had realized he didn’t belong there and was conscientiously trying to correct the error.

1 Like

Throw the bum out!

1 Like