Chris Christie's niece attacks and injures six deputies after accusing a Latino family of smuggling cocaine on plane

I’m glad they didnt’ list the family or mention them further.

If they’d identified the family, you just know there would be people doxxing , swatting, and threatening them. The family’s likely okay, let’s leave them alone.

1 Like

Don’t worry, now you’ll see it everywhere.

4 Likes

one to watch the perp while the other three eat a donut complain about their “morale”

4 Likes

Nope. Christie went to Mar a Lago a week later to grovel and kiss the ring.

5 Likes

Just speculating here, but I imagine that most airports have more law officers sitting around at any given time than are strictly needed when there’s not an emergency, and that many of those officers might welcome the opportunity to assist in subduing an unruly passenger just to break up the monotony of their day. What else do they have going on? Certainly not taking out terrorists.

4 Likes

I imagine they were traumatized further when they were given free future travel on Spirit.

7 Likes

To have at least acknowledged that the family had been checked out, were able to continue on or at least had the courtesy of an apology from someone, police or airline personnel would not have identified them or placed them on any creep’s radar. Had it been my own family, some of whom are Latinos, I would have been grateful that someone at least cared enough to ask about the ordeal that had wrongfully suffered. Thats all I suggested…Perhaps a line to say "the family was able to continue their trip with no further issues. Not too threatening but respectful.

6 Likes

FAFO=Fluff Around and Find Out. Her behavior sounds like someone on PCP! Biting someone so hard she broke the skin. I wonder why no Pepper Spray? I know we’re talking about white person, so obviously the threat of a gunshot would never happen. I hope they throw the book at her.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.