Christian hate-preacher Greg Locke promises free brooms for any witches who come to his church

Is he going to require a witch to, say, turn someone into a newt before he hands over the broom? Asking for a friend.

6 Likes

RIGHT???

5 Likes

I’m excited to see what the actor who got the role does with it! I mean so far, so fucking good!

Of course, I want to see how she does with the role… and if she rocks, then they should do a spin off of The High Cost of Living, which you could totally do in a stand-alone film…

4 Likes

Get that actress, er, Eternal a top hat!

4 Likes

These bible-thumping con artists can get away with pretty much anything they spew out. They just need to fill the air with something – however ludicrous – for their pea-brained suckers to digest.

1 Like

ooh , ooh , i got this one !! once upon a time , i was a pagan minister , and i gave a proper interpretation of this passage !! there was a semicolon in the original text ; it should read
thou shall not suffer ; a witch to live
it means that suffering is not grooby , and a witch can help one to live , providing potions and such and all
ahhhh kitten !! and , the plate of pasta i rode in on !!

So what would happen if the witches turned up, took the brooms, then ignored him as they spiritually desecrated his church?

5 Likes

giphy

4 Likes

I have a suggestion for where he could stick his brooms.

2 Likes

I got better…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.