Christian hate-preacher Greg Locke promises free brooms for any witches who come to his church

Originally published at: Christian hate-preacher Greg Locke promises free brooms for any witches who come to his church | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Brooms? What kind of dime store witches does he think we are?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3381-1444155897-8

20 Likes

Do i have to show up in person to collect, or can i just have it shipped if I’m there via zoom

20 Likes

If I were a witch and were to take him up on his offer, I’d be worried about him trying to cite Leviticus 22:18 and kill me.

Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Oh wait, he’s one of those “Christians” who probably hasn’t read the Bible.

9 Likes
8 Likes

Make it a Dyson and you’ve got a deal.

7 Likes

The term “witch” as used in the Bible is really more akin to “snake oil salesman”. Maybe Mr. Locke should invest in a mirror (and a broom).

9 Likes

Found the witch!

Happy Love You GIF by Ethony

7 Likes

So he’s inviting them over just to kick them out? How very Christian of him.

13 Likes

This dude is a raving lunatic cultist. Super dangerous.

5 Likes

I’d have a suggestion where he could put that broom, but being a Xtianist he already has a stick up in there.

10 Likes

Perhaps he should sponsor a quad-ball team?

7 Likes

Doesn’t he know witches have besoms?

11 Likes

Well, TIL. Although I first read “bosom” and was wondering why that needed to be pointed out…

11 Likes

WHO ME??

15 Likes

american horror story 90s GIF

17 Likes

The “curse” that keeps you from getting ahead financially is called capitalism.

10 Likes

13 Likes

It’s the ultimate Evangelist grift. Pretending “Witchie-Poo” type witches exist doesn’t cost anything, but it brings in the donations.

3 Likes

You know, if they had made the Sandman years ago, they would have made her Death, I think.

11 Likes