Christine Blasey Ford hypnotized by her therapist probably: Jeanine Pirro of Fox News [Video]

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/09/20/nope.html

4 Likes

Christ, what an asshole.

Good to see Fox keeping up their high standards. /s

27 Likes

And 30 years ago, people like her were calling for the heads of everyone they could possibly call Satanists on the word of their cottage industry of faux-therapists who caused it all.

17 Likes

The term that these fools are struggling for is “repressed/recovered memory”, where the patient is guided into synthesizing a memory using existing fragments;
It leads to all sorts of useless and dangerous crazy.

This isn’t what’s happening with Dr. Ford, here. She’s just being blamed for her victimization.

25 Likes

tumblr_oe78xpcawv1tv6xlbo1_250|nullxnull

23 Likes

I’m glad you asked. The answer is “Several years before most people had ever heard of the guy,” according to both the therapist’s notes and several other people who Dr. Ford shared her story with.

25 Likes

Play along at home, fun for the whole family!

33 Likes

I get that Americans like to honor former whatevers, but she hasn’t been a judge since 1993.

25 Likes

As a certified clinical hypnotherapist, my professional opinion is that Jeanine Pirro, in technical terms, doesn’t know shit.

33 Likes

It makes me so sad that people can be so fucking evil.

17 Likes

Hey, you think it’s easy being batshit crazy, conspiratorial fabulists who have to completely reverse their positions depending on who the president is? The mental gymnastics required are considerable.

It’s amazing she was ever a judge. She’s nuts. I always assumed it was a television title, like judges on reality shows, or a fraudulent thing, like the fake CIA agents and fake doctors they have on Fox…

13 Likes

and so happy to just put it out there.

10 Likes

My free space just has a ostentatious cross. The same I saw hanging from the necks of most of the women interviewed in the Kavanaugh news polls on TV.

4 Likes

Needs “Why are we talking about him, when ‘X’ has done so much worse.”
And the classic “Boys will be boys.”

9 Likes

Welp, if that’s not defamation i don’t know what is.

11 Likes

Ford and the Democrats are obviously lying… again. “Whatever it takes”.

I really really don’t like that woman. The more I hear from her, the faster she climbs to the very top of my “Most hated person on FOX” list.

4 Likes

And the competition is TOUGH.

11 Likes

JEANINE PIRRO: This is worrisome, it means that people will make up stories.

#MAGA

3 Likes

Every time I see one of these FN exchanges I try to think of what it must look like playing on tv screens in diners across 'murica. And the thought is frightening.

FN: “Blah blah, lies, lies, blah, blah…”
Diner Patron in 'murica: “Yep. You’re ger damn right.”

10 Likes