Christmas LOOT!

That is wonderful. Hard to resist asking if the kid will take commission work. :smiley_cat:

Ha!
Have you seen the prices for that original Peanuts album? Through the roof- all for that sample.

Also: I got tickets for a Kid Koala show. So there’s that.

3 Likes

She might do it! She’s been doing ceramics since she was little and now she is really going to town.

3 Likes

My best friend and I have a long-standing tradition of trying to gift each other the most useless thing possible. She wins this year:

11 Likes

That seems like the perfect gift for a member of this BBS.

6 Likes

How is that useless?

4 Likes

Only if it came with a banana positioned where the bottle is.

5 Likes

Wine doesn’t stay in my house long enough to warrant a wine holder.

8 Likes

I self-gifted after finding this for $20 the day-after-xmas at Target:

It comes with 12 games, 42% of which are PacMan variants. But also includes my personal favorites DigDug, the weird trampoline mechanic of Mappy, as well as (New) Rally-X, Galaga, and even Xevious, which my son and I have been enjoying. He prefers Mappy, as well, but that may just be because he still imitates his father. OTOH, the only reason I’ve played Xevious more than twice is because he likes it. Have certainly gotten our $20 worth from it. If only it also had Ladybug, I’d be in heaven.

I also got some lovely colorful socks that I haven’t taken a picture of yet, and other nice things.

Full game list is: Pac-Man, Pac & Pal, Pac-Man Plus, Pac-Man 256 [only levels 255 and 256 of PacMan, as if I could get past level 255 anyway], Super Pac-Man, Galaga, Dig Dug, Bosconian, New Rally-X, Galaxian, Xevious, Mappy

6 Likes

That sounds like the Namco Museum game I bought for my son, so he could play (some of) these on his DS. (And by “he can play it,” I mean “I can play it.”)

2 Likes

It took a while to get here, but we just received a box of the finest foods Marseilles has to offer!

Meanwhile I gave my wife this festive nut sack (among other things), which she says is just what she wanted:

Yes, I’ve always been romantic like that.

7 Likes

You gave her your nutsack as a “gift”? What a romantic, indeed. :wink: :smile: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

When a noted misandrist asks for a nutsack to put by the fire for Christmas, she doesn’t need to ask twice!

5 Likes

o_O

As long as it was BY the fire and not IN the fire!

3 Likes

Actually, there was a craft sale and one of her friends had made it, so she asked me to buy it for her. :wink:

4 Likes

I have one of those, except it’s an elephant! We love to joke about the drunk elephant in our kitchen.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 420 days. New replies are no longer allowed.