Chuck Schumer: "Donald Trump incited the erection" against the United States (oops!)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/01/22/chuck-schumer-donald-trump-incited-the-erection-against-the-united-states-oops.html

5 Likes

“Donald Trump incited the erection” against the United States

Pretty sure that’s a true statement when it comes to lots of the Trump supporters who were incited…

15 Likes

THE “BLUE WAVE” WAS ERECTION FRAUD!!

27 Likes

well technically he isn’t wrong… there were plenty of dicks who were incited by trump that day.

22 Likes

26 Likes

The MAEA crowd. Make America Erect Again. LOL

5 Likes

An erection of Trump supporters. New collective noun. Yay.

7 Likes

“Donald Trump incited the erection”

First time for everything, I suppose.

12 Likes

As Schumer has particular reason to know …

3 Likes

Lolz, that Schumer and his fan fiction. Save that for home you kinky thang.

2 Likes

Stormy

9 Likes

Erection, insurrection, excite, incite, excel, incel… it all kind of runs together.

11 Likes

Chuck Schumer had a hard time on the Senate floor when he said that Trump “incited the erection” against the United States. Was a real head scratcher. But he rose to the occasion, correcting himself with the word “insurrection” without missing a beat. Off to a good start this morning!

Well, it kind of mushroomed out of control. :man_shrugging:

16 Likes

:musical_note:Let’s call the whole thing off… :musical_note:

9 Likes

Chuck, you blew it.

6 Likes

Well, he’s not wrong. 1/6/2021 was the day that a bunch of flaccid hard-ons rose up and penetrated before failing to complete.

8 Likes

Well, in the sense of talking incessantly about it to arouse his supporters without getting involved himself, I suppose it works as a metaphor.

2 Likes

Sounds like a portmanteau of “election” and “insurrection” which is totally unnecessary, as “insurrection” already sounds like a portmanteau of “Insert [oneself into the process of a free and fair] election”…

1 Like

Cuckold insurrectionist?

3 Likes

I think I’m too grown up for this website in a post-Trump world

1 Like