Former senior CIA official says it's "quite near time" for Trump supporters to kill Trump opponents

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/07/19/former-senior-cia-official-say.html

4 Likes

we really need to address mental illness in this country and make treatment free and without stigma or someday we are going to have an “anniversary” for every day on the calendar for some horror

this person clearly needed help long ago but was isolated instead and this is what you get

btw the very fact people want to protect elections indicates quite well that faith in the process is still alive and well, it’s literally the opposite of a coup

42 Likes

This reads like Russian copypasta. It’s both fascinating and terrifying to think how deeply and for how long we’ve been infiltrated and compromised. If he’s not on the payroll, he’s sure had the Kool-Aid.

27 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the future director of the DHS if Il Douche gets a second term.

But worry not, he may be an eliminationist but he’s no Nazi. The regime will go after the Muslims and LGBTQ people and Latinx people, but they’d never go after the Jews… oh, wait:

“Scheuer accuses ‘Israel and wealthy Jewish-Americans’ of conspiring to ‘destroy the Western tradition, manipulate U.S. elections, and to tear American society apart.’”

I look out for red flags with this regime and its supporters. This is a big one that only a kapo could ignore.

31 Likes

What diagnosis does Michael Scheuer have? Likely there’s nothing in the DSM that correlates and he would be adjudicated competent.

Evil and criminal doesn’t equal mental illness. The “treatment “ for inciting violence while being competent is prison; not treatment.

49 Likes

This is why you should never drink and blog.

5 Likes

Alcohol doesn’t make you a psychopathic Nazi anymore than Ambien will make you racist.

That said, this dude should definitely drink and blog. In vino veritas. We might not know how much of a psychopathic Nazi he is otherwise.

“When people show you who they are, believe them…” and ostracize them and put their diatribes on your campaign advertisements.

50 Likes

Thank you.

13 Likes

This is clearly delusional thinking. This is not political opinion. The man is not well.

That said: who can tell anymore?

13 Likes

Have you considered that automatically blaming everything on evil foreign infiltrators may perhaps not be the most productive response to fascism?

Michael Scheur is an American fascist, born and raised in America. His evil is as American as apple pie.

43 Likes

But was he civil?

33 Likes

He seems like a terrorist.

12 Likes

Is there a word for when someone is so obviously guilty of the very thing they’re blaming their opposition for?

Projection doesn’t quite cut it in this context.

22 Likes

That man isn’t ‘mentally ill’; he’s a flaming bigoted asshole, and there’s a
BIG difference between the two conditions.

I hope the inhumane mistreatment that he would wish upon others comes back to him, tenfold.

29 Likes

No, but you will overshare :wink:

11 Likes

Came to say this.

Russia has done a lot of naughty stuff, but the fundamental problem with Trump and the people he has encouraged out of the depths and into the light, is not Russian influence. Team Trump is composed of nothing more than homegrown, crooked as a bois d’arc fencepost, white nationalist Americans.

The part where Trump is bought and paid for by Vladimir Putin is just the vile icing on a distinctly domestic pile of shit.

43 Likes

Civility!

17 Likes

With an interesting circle of acquaintances. https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/aramroston/cias-queen-of-torture-married-to-former-cia-official-who-urg

4 Likes

I have to wonder what it is about former senior CIA officials that make me wonder if McDonald’s HR department wouldn’t be better suited to hiring them.

4 Likes

Scheuer singles out “Strzok, Comey, McCabe, Page, and Rosenstein; worshipers of tyranny, like the Democratic members of Congress, the Clintons, the FBI, and the Obamas; apparent traitors like Brennan, Hayden, and Clapper; all of the mainstream media; and the tens of thousands of government-admitted-and-protected, violent, criminal, and illegal immigrants.”

Don’t forget to come for me too.

18 Likes