Former senior CIA official says it's "quite near time" for Trump supporters to kill Trump opponents

tnc on michael scheuer 10 years ago–

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2008/02/okay-i-admit-it-michael-scheuer-scares-me/5486/

13 Likes

…against the legitimately elected Trump…

There’s his problem. He thinks Trumps election was legitimate. Thats the whole point - thats why we want him out. His win was illegitimate and engineered in part by Russia.

13 Likes

But Rosanne Barr learned a valuable lesson when she blamed assholic behavior on Ambien.

Big Pharma does not take such things lightly and takes swift and blinding vengeance. Ambien’s producer, Sanofi clearly had the resources and money to not only get Roseanne booted from the show, but her prior work booted from syndicated TV and streaming.

Don’t mess with them! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Projectile projection?

12 Likes

So he has always been a raging douche who should never have been given any kind of position in government service.

9 Likes

It’s also important to remember Scheuer was the head of Alec Station, and the American most responsible for preventing the FBI from getting the critical info it needed to prevent 9/11.

11 Likes

Let’s please stop armchair diagnosing people.

28 Likes

With people like this, it’s good to wonder why they are former FBI/CIA/etc officials.

Case in point, Ted Gunderson.

https://omgfacts.com/this-fbi-agent-was-one-of-the-first-conspiracy-theorists/

4 Likes

It is also good to remember that people like this are present amongst current FBI/CIA/etc officials.

13 Likes

Roger that!

9 Likes

Given all that has happened, why should anyone trust federal police or spies? Ex included. Untruthfulness and corruption is not a defect. Such behavior is simply inevitable. It’s why these organizations should never exist within a free society.

Some day historians will tally the numbers of CITIZENS killed by the FBI, CIA, and NSA. It won’t be pretty.

Some day, we’ll also know the truth.

1 Like

If you watched the series The Looming Tower, Scheuer was the CIA manager who blocked all attempts to get needed information to the FBI regarding the future 9/11 hijackers.

15 Likes

I’m not sure he understands what “tyranny” means.

The media, the millions of citizens opposed to Trump, and the various law-enforcement officials like Comey he mentions, aren’t calling for Trump to be beheaded without a trial, they (we) want it to be a completely legal process, we want investigation and impeachment, and orderly removal from office, whereas he wants the complete opposite of what the Founding Fathers envisioned.

He’s the one calling for civil war and a reign of terror, and that leads directly to dictatorship (you can’t round up and kill the opposition, then afterwards say “OK, back to normal, feel free to exercise your free speech rights and criticize the president and ruling party.”)

He really just wants to stop public debate on Trump, and that is completely at odds with democracy.

27 Likes

is there a reason someone who told of his desire to murder retired and sitting politicians and other public and private figures hasn’t been locked up yet?

Isn’t threatening a politician kind of a no-no?

14 Likes

Fuck that. What we need is a coup at the level of JCS, throw this mother fucker trump in fucking prison for life without parole and most members of the GOP. Guys like this who espouse heaping, burning bodies need to be given a trial and when found guilty, publicly executed, so nobody else will think of trying to rouse right wing militias into action.

3 Likes

Yes, “they just ain’t right” isn’t a mental illness, as much as people would like it to be (so we could have a nice, neat way of [not] dealing with totalitarian bigots).

I believe civility showed up, was bludgeoned to death and buried in a pile of compost.

The fascism is coming from inside the country!

Because US racist nationalists and Russian racist nationalists are part of a global fascist movement. It’s international and they’re reinforcing each other, so they say the same things.

The Republicans as a whole have moved to weapons-grade projection lately.

Turns out it was one of those “norms” that keep getting violated lately…

19 Likes

I can hear the vein on this guys neck too.

What a bunch of sore winners.

4 Likes

Talk is cheap, from all sides.

3 Likes

My copy of the Douche Statistical Manual disagrees. It says Douchebags are best identified from armchairs. :wink:

4 Likes

They can figure that out before he gets to have his guns back, is the right answer.

4 Likes