Cincinatti cop got "PURE EVIL" tattooed on knuckles

Originally published at: Cincinatti cop got "PURE EVIL" tattooed on knuckles | Boing Boing

8 Likes

In a perfect world, that would be true. In our current world, this is just Truth in Advertising. Usually, honesty is a good thing.

32 Likes

At least he skipped the implication of PURE EVIL a lot of cops choose in their tattoos.

31 Likes

What? It says PURE E VII, i am the 7th eric in my family. what’s the problem here?

14 Likes

That is a seriously disturbing photo.

22 Likes

Yeah covering one’s knuckles with cycling gloves doesn’t really help when the forearms are fascist billboards.

25 Likes

WTAF? How is someone who proudly advertises being a fucking Nazi entrusted with police powers??

35 Likes

We should have very few cops (crime investigators), and the bar should be very high.

9 Likes

I am a bit heartened to see that he actually got fired though, rather than just ordered to wear gloves while on duty or something.

25 Likes

Truth in advertising

10 Likes

[whispers] Because the other cops he works with are Nazis without tattoos.

29 Likes

Don’t worry he quit his job as a city cop and now works for the federal government (wish I were kidding)

18 Likes

You beat me to it.

11 Likes

The tattoo version of nominative determinism.

4 Likes

Pure Fuckwit.

11 Likes

MISTAKES

Are You Sure Super Troopers GIF by Searchlight Pictures

11 Likes

21 Likes

Oh, he’s from here. Lovely.

(I cannot wait to move out of this area, this is but one of the reasons. Most, thankfully, aren’t related to white supremacy.)

6 Likes

At least his intentions were pure

3 Likes

“Mask off.”

“When being an edgelord goes wrong.”

“Play stupid games, when stupid prizes.”

1 Like