Cleanup on aisle Trump, don't forget the bleach

Don’t forget enemas and other insertables!

2 Likes

The just-joking and I-was-just-testing-you defense is SO comically outdated. Isn’t there an internet troll playbook that advises using this as a response when caught out?

2 Likes

Because even if it were true, trolling the press with insensitive jokes about virus cures while in the middle of a pandemic is presidential behavior?

I assume the only reason his supporters are okay with this is because they don’t see a position of power as a responsibility and an opportunity to make the world a better place, they see it as an excuse to do whatever you want. You’re on top, you’re in charge, everyone should be serving YOU, not the other way around. This sort of destructive, abusive trolling is exactly what they would do in his position, and what they probably have done in any position of authority they were ever given. The idea of serving the people and using your power for the good of society goes against their greedy, xenophobic, egotistical worldview. What are you, a fucking Nazi commie?

9 Likes

4 Likes

https://i.redd.it/vwq4mhbrktu41.jpgPhotographer captures the exact moment Trump comes up with the idea of injecting patients with Lysol

8 Likes

Inside his head?

5 Likes

Its times like these I have to remind myself that Covid is hard. A Kennedy or a Lincoln would find themselves profoundly challenged in a situation like this.

It’s just the perversity of the universe, trending to maximum that has us dealing with this under his laughable “guidance”.

Im beginning to fear that it will be impossible to take meaningful steps against the virus until both Trump and McConnel are out of office. By which time I hope there are still survivors…

2 Likes

Add it to the long list of skills he never actually had to hone because his inherited money and privilege protected him from actual failure or consequence. That’s also the profile of dudes who think it’s cool to just “pitch ideas” to the people who have actually worked for their expertise.

The world ends not with a bang, but with the most embarrassingly blatant case of white male privilege ever. If this is what it takes for the wolrd to learn the lesson, I’m not sure I’m still on board with the species.

9 Likes

Nope.

I WILL survive this shit, and in order for me to do that, the world itself must survive too.

I’m not giving in or giving up, not even now.

10 Likes

well, this is what its like when a complete incompetent is put in charge - and half the people in the room insist on pretending he’s normal.

4 Likes

Yep. And they’d even do that if he drank the shit himself.

5053ef488ae21f187cd769878ccd043aec804e0283c3f931e48d7a54b26416c6

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.