CNN: Gaetz showed nudes to other lawmakers

:thinking:

This guy is complete scum, but having sex while on the House floor seems like a new level of depravity.

27 Likes

Boy those GQP/KKKpublicans have strange way of Jesus’ing.

31 Likes

I can only imagine he said “dude, I totally hit that” every time he showed pictures to someone.

12 Likes

Frat boy jokes aside and regardless of the age of the “women”, it must be very shameful and embarrassing to learn through news feeds that that asshole was showing your (benefit of the doubt) confidential nudes to others on the goddamn House floor.

29 Likes

Boy, Ginger is sure Luckey to be dating that PoS.

6 Likes

“Gaetz allegedly showed off to other lawmakers photos and videos of nude women he said he had slept with, the sources told CNN, including while on the House floor.”

Fucking on the House floor eh Gaetz? Bold move.

5 Likes

11 Likes

With credentials like these, Gaetz is sounding more and more like he’ll be a shoe-in for a Supreme Court nomination the next time a Republican wins the Presidency, which I hope is never.

16 Likes

This, all of it. I would lose my job instantly. But of course I have no desire to be that kind of douchebag anyway, so my job is safe. The only threat is my possible incompetence :wink:

7 Likes

Is this why we need to get rid of the filibuster?

7 Likes

Because it’s not effectively blocking the right things?

4 Likes

Just like his role model:
Trump showed off photos of naked women at a shiva, hit on mourner – report | The Times of Israel

18 Likes

Hell, they should change it to the hippo ass leech.

11 Likes

Now you’ve got me imagining Gaetz playing around with that word in “clever” (sexist, rapey, etc) ways. :face_vomiting:

9 Likes

My understanding from other articles is that these might have been transactional relationships with vulnerable young people.

9 Likes

People on SugarDaddy dot com are entrepreneurs silly! /h /s

6 Likes

Keep in mind that this was back in 2004. Cell phone cameras weren’t really a viable option back then, unless you like grainy. His options were either carry around a digital camera like a tourist, or have one of those little folders full of photos like they used to have. Even those were too big to comfortably fit in a suit pocket. My guess is it was the folder, and not a little one either. More like he opened his briefcase and nudes came spilling out.

Because Polaroids were considered obsolete by then, I’m imagining him driving up to a photo hut, exchanging a shopping bag full of canisters for a briefcase full of nudes. At any rate, someone would have to develop the film for him. I would hate to be that person.

10 Likes

HOLY SHIT!!! IT’S REAL!!!

Absurd Creature of the Week: Um, This Leech Feeds on Hippo Rectums | WIRED

19 Likes
16 Likes

For some people, high school never ends.

13 Likes