Cockfighting rooster kills owner with knife

There’s a meme in there, somewhere

c5d4f3a5a8481c1c6a7e41d20658ace0

22 Likes

Don’t give knives to birds, especially roosters. They already want to kill you, and they’ll find their own anyways - no need to do the work for them.

25 Likes

If you can’t handle the bird stay out of the cockpit.

A constable has been attached to ensure that the rooster is properly taken care of.

His cock is now being rubbed with spices prior to a Tandoori snack back at the station.

5 Likes

One could post here a photo from Sean Tejaratchi’s 2014 calendar Birds With Human Penises… but I won’t be the one.

5 Likes

Some sources e.g. The Guardian are reporting that the man suffered fatal injuries to his groin.
Obvious “cockfighting” joke is obvious, etc.

7 Likes

“Cock cocks cock’s cock”

24 Likes

And the then the cock said; Karma-doodle-doo or some shit like that

11 Likes

This kind of reminds me of the 2005 Jet Li movie Unleashed.

4 Likes

Karma gets pretty violent. Cool.

3 Likes

That may be the official explanation for the police detail but I think we all know the real reason is that the authorities want to make sure he doesn’t radicalize the rest of the flock.

17 Likes

The BBC adds that armed roosters killing their owners is not unknown in India, where cockfighting is a popular activity

Not just in India - the same thing happened in California in 2011.

6 Likes

So this really isn’t so much a freak occurrence, then. I’m kind of surprised that such a small blade would end up being so frequently fatal, though. I guess if enough people are getting attacked by their armed roosters, even if the blade’s not that long, and even though not that much force is being applied, eventually it’ll open up an artery, and then that person is in trouble…

4 Likes

I’m not.

If a stingray sting in the heart can kill you, so can this:

(minus venom of course)

5 Likes

A constable has been attached to ensure that the rooster is properly taken care of.

Take this bird to the hoosegow and interrogate him until he talks. And if he won’t talk - take care of him.

This report is incomplete. I demand to know the fighting cocks name.
Was it Kid Vicious? What? What?

3 Likes

Rooster: “If you’re not going to charge me, may I have my knife back?”

6 Likes

something something STABBED IN THE GROIN BY HIS OWN COCK

9 Likes

Knock Knock, Motherfucker.

13 Likes

Needs a Delightful Animals tag.

7 Likes

Having seen what chickens can do without knives strapped to their legs, I think you might be underestimating the force involved.

6 Likes

That’s got to be the unkindest cut of all.

Be kind to the monkey lest he take up arms against thee.

3 Likes