Rooster kills woman

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/09/06/rooster-kills-woman.html

2 Likes

Or to quote the rooster: "She a needed killin’ "

7 Likes

30 Likes

What a cock!

4 Likes
10 Likes

Hey, OZ. Can we borrow that rooster? Trump wants to have an Easter egg hunt for Thanksgiving.

8 Likes

When salmonella isn’t as expedient…

9 Likes

Australian fauna. Not even once.

ETA “Ask not for whom the rooster pecks, it pecks for thee.”

18 Likes

Did the rooster kill her?

When someone succumbs to injuries that would not ordinarily be life-threatening, I’m more inclined to label whatever situation created that heightened level of danger as the causative force behind the death. Let the rooster off!

12 Likes

Rooster kills man

(Side note, I didn’t realize until now that John Wayne was left handed!)

13 Likes

Sounds more like someone who was very fragile found a straw to break their camel’s back.

6 Likes

Last week a accidentally dropped an X-acto knife into my leg, right into the edge of my calf muscle. It must have severed a vein because holy shit, I’ve never bled so much in my life! By the time I registered what happened and got to the cabinet for some sterile gauze to stop the bleeding, my kitchen looked like a murder scene with puddles of blood and red footprints everywhere. And I’m not even near any of the risk categories this woman was in, so I can totally see bleeding out from a few well placed leg wounds.

18 Likes

Guessing that the Romanovs didn’t keep roosters and or chickens around the palace.

9 Likes

Fill your hand you son of a bitch!

6 Likes

Roosters are mean as shit. Thankfully they are in most circumstances not lethal.

7 Likes

Field studies indicate that roosters who have killed people mate with twice as many hens and sire five times as many chicks as roosters who have not.

10 Likes

He wasn’t.

2 Likes

Just the picture then. He’s got two guns. I didn’t notice. Fair enough

8 Likes

Another case to prove that literally all the flora and fauna in Oz are trying to kill you.

6 Likes

Unfortunately for him, the rooster falls afowl of the eggshell skull rule in many jurisdictions.

8 Likes