Check out this gigantic cock

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/03/21/check-out-this-gigantic-cock.html

13 Likes

That is some mighty fine click bait titling! Bravo!

25 Likes

I was slightly disappointed amused when it was exactly what I thought it was going to be.

25 Likes
35 Likes

22 Likes

This makes me wish more than ever that I had a house with a yard so I could have chickens (though I could only have hens . . . no cock for me :smirk:).

15 Likes

20 Likes

What did we tell you, Rob?
Use apostrophes properly.
And what did you do?
I used an apostrophe badly.

25 Likes

That was seriously frightening.

8 Likes

Yeah, I could have ten chickens (lease doesn’t even mention no-chickens!) but zero roosters because of the city I’m in. I don’t have the energy to keep up with chickens though. I’ve always wanted chickens as pets (not ten of them though o_o so many chickens and my yard is … incidental).

9 Likes

But its hands are quite small… ohhh, we’re talking about the rooster?

7 Likes

I actually read it at first glance as “cuck”, and wondered how the Trump supporters had gotten to Rob.

Signs that this presidential cycle has warped my mind in more ways than I’d care to know…

8 Likes

I’ve seen bigger.

I’ve only seen it on google maps

11 Likes

But you’re not a man, you’re a chicken Boo!

11 Likes

Here’s a man and his huge cock:

You’re welcome.

21 Likes

This is easily the most dick joke day the BBS has ever had.

Keep up the hard work.

24 Likes

My family had chickens for a while when I was a kid (and ducks . . . and a goose . . . and briefly a couple of turkeys . . . and a pheasant who was not happy to live in the chicken yard). They were delightful, and backyard chicken eggs are awesome. But they do require a bit of looking-out-for, to protect them from whatever predators might be around, and you need to have someone who can mind them if you ever hope to be able to go away on vacation.

If I ever do get to keep chickens, the toughest part will be deciding what kind! So many cool-looking breeds. But for sure I’d like to have an Araucana for the colored eggs :smiley:

10 Likes

Oh yeah, baby. Ride that giant cock. Fork it good.

10 Likes

This guy in key west was my first thought

2 Likes

You have predators that the goose couldn’t handle? Hope you keep your doors locked at night. Geese are some mean, gnarly, violent mothers.

Ducks on the other hand, would break your hearf with the stooped deathwish thing. A friend told me about swearing off ducks after watching a mother lead a line of ducklings… straight into a foxhole…

5 Likes