Rooster kills woman

In this case the household pets may actually have made army greens a safer bet.

3 Likes

The x-rated headline potential here is unlimited… (I’ll leave this to your imagination… but all the variable are there!).

If you are worried about our snakes, sharks and spiders wait until you meet our birds.

8 Likes

Yeah I think thats a bit rough. I ride a bike and have been attacked by magpies, but its over in a few seconds, and anyway, they all do it. Its just what wildlife does.

4 Likes

Australia, where even your own cock is trying to kill you

12 Likes

Agreed. Our three year old has been swooped multiple times and hasn’t yet noticed it happening.

1 Like

It’s true. That would be extremely inappropriate, and I will not stand for it.

6 Likes

How big is the field they’re in?

No one’s posted this classic yet?

17 Likes

0_0 man, what are the odds?

2 Likes

I’ve had many roosters and they’ve all been sweet, except for one, Elliott, whom my son constantly teased. That rooster attacked my son’s feet whenever he saw him. The feet, because that rooster was about 8 inches tall and may have weighed three pounds on a good day. (My son started it. He thought it was funny and egged Elliott on.)

Caesar is my jumbo rooster and much sweeter than any of my hens. He is truly a gentle giant, and has never hurt a person or a hen, or anything else that I know of. Except bugs. He eats bugs.

First picture is Caesar; second is Elliott.

17 Likes

That rooster’s goose is cooked.

2 Likes

So… don’t you dare fock with the cuck or you’ll be seriously focked?

Allow me to rephrase that. Some but not all roosters are mean as shit. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Roosters can be pretty dangerous. I have an uncle with scars from when he was a kid and a rooster flew up, latched onto him and started pecking/clawing his head. Granted, they’re not the biggest scars, but still.

7 Likes

Werner you next! Nobody talks about mah hoes like that!

3 Likes

apparently 100% in her case.

There are literally millions of people that get pecked by mean roosters each year, but there’s always going to be someone on the far end of the bell curve (in this case the curve labeled “severity of cock induced injuries”).

2 Likes

tombstone

3 Likes

Was it Islamic State?

Skirt pockets full of protractor was supposed to totally supplant all the foxes with tac. rifle pix. Darnit Pixiv…
Maybe a certain party in Maricopa County can adopt Hyperlipidemia Cock and do some less felonious pressers -that- way.

7 Likes