Rooster kills woman

If this was the early 20th century, a circus would buy this chicken up and show it off as a “Man killing chicken”.

2 Likes

Is this the right website to be showing off pictures of your eight inch cock?

9 Likes

Maybe the rooster needed glasses?

1 Like

Fuck them for shooting that bird :frowning:!

Poor little guy knew what he was doing… And he was right for doing it :frowning:

3 Likes

I’ll never admit that my “Elliott” is more like 6 inches.

5 Likes

Come now, surely the “Ladykilller Cock” would be a better stagename

4 Likes

You should join the circus!

2 Likes

Came to post Herzog’s quote as well.

Speaking of which here’s another human-killing chicken*:

TYfjyF

*(I know I know, but still, figuratively)

2 Likes

Elliott looks like he just got out of the dryer …and was in there involuntarily. No wonder he’s so pissy.

4 Likes

Yeah, I think looking like a floofy cottonball pissed him off.

2 Likes

Your son is a teaser of roosters, is he?

5 Likes

Severing the femoral artery (legs) is an even better way to quickly bleed out than severing the carotid artery. A bit more difficult to get to tho.

Also, chickens may be dumb, but don’t let them smell blood.

1 Like

Of course not. Her vascular condition did. She might as well have sliced herself on the barbed wire fence.

The rooster just makes for a funnier headline.

I think he just has guns in both hands in that shot? I don’t know if he was left-handed…

[ETA] and you lot have long since hashed the clearly important issue out already! :wink:

4 Likes

That is one of my earliest childhood memories, hurting myself on barbed wire.

1 Like

Yeah, but the chicks’ meat is five times as tough.

1 Like

Even as a school kid you learn you just walk past the tree holding your school bag on your head.

1 Like

He may be left-handed but in that scene he’s got the reins in his teeth so he can shoot with both hands.

1 Like

foghorn-001

1 Like

The only thing I understand from this post is Maricopa County, and that’s just because I was born there. Can someone translate?