Colbert delivers a dramatic reading of Trump's letter to Pelosi

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/12/18/colbert-delivers-a-dramatic-re.html

2 Likes

I do appreciate Colbert’s Trump, but something I really used to love was when Seth Meyers would read the transcript of something Trump said aloud without doing an impression - just read Trump’s words in a fairly flat tone. It comes off as completely batshit crazy.

16 Likes

I have this feeling that the US will experience in 2020 what just happened in the UK with BJ gaining a majority. There is far too much acrimony and entrenchment. I fear for you guys next year.

2 Likes

That’s because it is…

6 Likes

What guys?

1 Like

All the citizens (and residents) of the USA.

1 Like
11 Likes

As if merkin von bankrupt could define or spell egregious.

2 Likes

Since Biff’s effectively illiterate, this letter is most likely a ghostwritten wrangling of his stream-of-consciousness tantrum by lawyers, with many insistent verbal “edits” and demands to “throw in some of the legal and history stuff” afterward. I can’t feel bad for whatever lackeys had to cook that nonsense up, since they chose to serve this clown.

2 Likes

Donald was absolutely right when he told Wolf Blitzer in 2004: “I’ve been around for a long time and it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans.”

:roll_eyes:

eta : Trump Is Right About One Thing: 'The Economy Does Better Under The Democrats'

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.