Stephen Colbert on last night's debate

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/09/27/colbert-on-last-nights-debat.html

5 Likes

If Hillary is “Preparation H”, then it must mean Trump is a hemorrhoid.

35 Likes

Yuuuge Tremendous Hemorrhoid.

17 Likes

Red: check.
Angry: check.
Swollen: check.

41 Likes

and belongs in the general asshole area: Check

or “all around asshole”

29 Likes

Politifact rates that: Mostly True.

16 Likes

The day advances and we are still not yet graced by a parody of “Wrecking Ball” featuring “We came in with an Internet”.

Are there just too many fish in the barrel now?

5 Likes

We came in with an Internet
But ISIS has made it their art
We aren’t doing enough cyber yet
My ten year old is very smart

18 Likes

What was the tagline for alien vs predator - whoever wins…we lose.

17 Likes

Not that I want to defend Donald Trump, but in fairness, I don’t think he ever said he was endorsed by ICE. I’m pretty sure he said ISIS.

8 Likes

Ha, right! That’s how I heard it during the debate.

6 Likes

He also has the backing of the Vanilla ISIS.

7 Likes

At this point Trump folks cannot be swayed, it is seriously us VS willfully ignorant and/or vengeful/stupid. And I paint US with a broad stroke but for fucks sake PLEASE not Trump. The system may be broken, but this idiot just CANNOT represent a country, especially the one I live in

4 Likes

He sure is a pain in the ass.

2 Likes

Surely we must be approaching “Peak Satire”, when the satirists will just have to say, “Enough is enough, we came here do to satire, not reportage”, and throw in the towel .

4 Likes

Reportedly Tom Lehrer said that political satire was dead back when Henry Kissenger received the Nobel Peace Prize. It seems that whenever we reach the bottom, we discover a new cellar.

9 Likes

Tony Blair: Middle East Peace Envoy… shudders :smiley:

4 Likes

That what Spitting Image did when they quit. They said real politics had become too ridiculous to satirize.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.