Colbert reveals all the juicy Trump details in Stephanie Grisham's book because he doesn't want her to sell any copies

Originally published at: Colbert reveals all the juicy Trump details in Stephanie Grisham's book because he doesn't want her to sell any copies | Boing Boing

15 Likes

tRump scandal overload is a thing, but he knows that and he is banking on all Americans to shrug their shoulders and go about your day.

Fast forward to 2024 general election…

11 Likes

Given how many people she’s alienated who is her target audience, anyway? The tiny number of people who, for whatever reason, think the 2020 election hasn’t happened yet?

10 Likes

I assume she’s trying to ingratiate herself with the Lincoln Project crowd in DC or, more likely, with her fellow fascist-enabling cowards and opportunists in the GOP establishment. It’s really a job application for a cushy sinecure.

17 Likes

I’m much more interested in the fact that Zuck lost $6B during the FB outage.

MORE OF THIS, says me!

23 Likes

All these tell-all books aren’t conveying the messages they think they are.

“Let me tell you about all the scandalous, borderline-illegal, actually-illegal, and bat-shit crazy stuff Trump said and did!”

Which means he did all this stuff … and you did nothing. Except tell us about it at a point in time where telling us would no longer make a difference.

26 Likes

It’s definitely to signal “I’m not one of the MAGA/QAnon Trumpers! I’m a Reasonable Republican! Now where is my guest lectureship at the Harvard Kennedy School of Government?”

17 Likes

You wrote: “I don’t want her to sell a single copy”

He said: “I don’t want to help her sell a single copy”

Important misquote.

3 Likes

FYI, you have to get to 2min 40secs before he starts on this story.

2 Likes

… and you can profit from.

It’s always a grift with this crowd.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.