Colbert to Trump: "Racism is your brand"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/07/17/colbert-to-trump-racism-is.html

12 Likes

Colbert, Noah, Bee & Co. are the court jesters of our time. Speaking truth to power while the rest of the royal court quakes in their boots.

43 Likes

IMHO this was even better:

41 Likes

Of course racism is his brand-- note how he capitalized it “Racist” in his tweet-- it’s a tell.

16 Likes

Do racist bone spurs count?

12 Likes

Please stop posting things that funny I can’t laugh at stuff this true at work because everyone here basically chows down on Trump’s tool

I’m laughing my ass off in my car at lunch but I might get fired God I need to find a new career or move to a country where machining is not connected to this vacuous idiocy

22 Likes

His Trump impression is great.

6 Likes

In all fairness, he doesn’t seem to grasp 2nd grade grammar enough to even know how to use the shift and caps lock key properly as demonstrated By his OTHER Tweets.

5 Likes

28 Likes

He claims not to have a racist bone in his body.
Unfortunately, Stormy Daniels says she’s had one in her’s…

11 Likes

What’s worse…a degenerate, mentally declining asshole in the White House or a bunch of shitty, cowardly enablers?

33 Likes

giphy

12 Likes

Laugh harder then. and louder.

political affiliations are not protected status in most states…so you can laugh freely and loudly and they can’t say a single word about it :slight_smile:

isn’t that the biggest tell of all? I mean you are POTUS and you didn’t get a puppy. WTF?!?

3 Likes

No dog would have him, they know he’s an asshole.

14 Likes

The US Army has decreed that the words “Soldier” and “Families” shall be capitalized.
edited for spelling

3 Likes

Those guys sniff assholes all day long, they know what they’re doing.

13 Likes

Roger That!

Woff, says my dog Whiskey…

11 Likes

I see what you did there…

1 Like

Racism has been the entire GOP’s brand since 1968. Same as this weekend, same as always, the establishment media are shy about calling out racists. Doesn’t mean it has been a GOP thing forever.

2 Likes