Colorado unfairly targeting wildlife refuge at swingers' sex club, says squirrel-loving swinger proprietor

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/10/27/police-unfairly-target-wildlif.html

2 Likes

It should be simple enough to test. Open another sex club without squirrels and observe the reaction.

15 Likes

If it’s not also a Furry Ranch, he’s clearly leaving money on the table.

A sex club without squirrels? Come on!

29 Likes

Can you really call it a sex club if there are no squirrels involved?

16 Likes

Is that a squirrel in your pocket or are you just hap- oh, it is a squirrel.

31 Likes

I’ll wager that those squirrels get busy.

5 Likes

Well that certainly beats the squirrel drama in the next town over from me (a.k.a. the annual feud between the hillbillies and hippies)

6 Likes

Colorado unfairly targeting wildlife refuge at swingers’ sex club, says squirrel-loving swinger proprietor

That’s a mouthful.

9 Likes

Yeah i think that if the local officials are using the Squirrel Sanctuary as an excuse to punish him over the club i would assume the best course of action would be to separate the location of both. It would seem very odd to me to have the club near a sanctuary, but as long as he’s doing everything he’s supposed to be doing he could very well fight them on it but sucks that a lot of the animals in his care were so thoroughly mistreated and even put down by officials.

4 Likes

I am told that they are quite tasty. Though I’m still going to have to stand firmly with the hippies. That event looks decidedly repugnant.

3 Likes

That’s what she said.

9 Likes

The name of this contest made it seem horrifying, rather than just the disquieting that it is.

You saw the opportunity and had no choice but to take it. I approve.

6 Likes

Unless the whole establishment is really called The Heavy Petting Zoo, I’m sorely disappointed.

14 Likes

That would be nuts!

11 Likes

Are pockets allowed at a swingers club?

In my experience, in a…

sex club: YES

bathhouse: NO

swingers’ club: ??

2 Likes

That would be a great sentence to repeat if you wanted to warm up the mouth muscles, if you will…

8 Likes

According to National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, squirrels are high in cholesterol. Which is why Uncle Eddy swore off them.

4 Likes

So wildlife refuge admits to violations but thinks that It’s the sex club is reason he got raided?

I’ll will calmly wait for more evidence.

Okay, fine.

Is that a nut in your mouth or are you just happy to see me?

4 Likes

I didn’t know squirrels were into that scene. Learned something new.

2 Likes