Compilation of Trump ranting while world leaders quietly sit with their obvious discomfort

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/06/14/compilation-of-trump-ranting-w.html

7 Likes

Ugh. Uploader has not made this video available in Canada.

2 Likes

I will take your word for it and pass but thank you for taking that hit for us @pesco.

11 Likes

19 Likes

Had to watch it with the sound off as I can’t stand to listen to the Orange Anus.

That thing he does with his hands though…all I can think of is this:

17 Likes

0:52 I think the last time an Austrian’s eyebrows shot up that way was in 1938 when Germany annexed their country.

7 Likes

Count your blessings.

2 Likes

He said in an interview afterwards that Trump was „exactly like you would imagine after seeing videos of him on the internet“.

This guy is a little shitweasel who brought right wing extremists into Austria‘s government btw so don’t develop any sympathies for him.

And another btw: When Germany annexed Austria in 1938 the thing most people shot up wasn’t their eyebrows but their right hand for the Hitler salute.

3 Likes

Most of them? Do you mean most of Austria, or the ones who bothered to come out (gladly… or intimidated) and lined the “parade” route taken by all the tanks and armed goose-stepping troops?

2 Likes

This is probably the sentiment playing out in the minds of every one of these leaders:

8 Likes

8 Likes

Y2Mate, eh?

From Anschluss - Wikipedia

3 Likes

Unfortunately, none of his interview adversaries were Klingon. If that were the case, 45 would be no more.

2 Likes

He’s that guy who you can count on to awkwardly steer any conversation towards whatever self-aggrandizing narrative is rattling around in his head at the moment, while everyone else stares at the floor while planning their escape.

2 Likes

So where the hell are the Klingons when you need them?

3 Likes

I’m reliably informed they are on off (which is it - who knows) the starboard bow.

3 Likes

I dont know since i dont speak Klingon. I usually just write it down and bring it to the next comicon for translation.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.