Condoleezza Rice on Capitol Riot: "It's time to move on"

Originally published at: Condoleezza Rice on Capitol Riot: "It's time to move on" | Boing Boing

7 Likes

But, Condi, we don’t want the next insurrection to be a “mushroom cloud.”

48 Likes

Dear Condoleeza:

Sincerely,

Melz

97 Likes

Jeez, Condi still carrying water for the Qgop/Kkkpublicans. Dang girl you must be getting tired by now?

49 Likes

Uh huh, sure. Let’s not worry about that weirdo with the tiny mustache firing off a gun while standing on a table at a beer hall

38 Likes

Great. Now I’m actually thinking about walking away from Condoleezza Rice.

8 Likes

Nice to see that her board position at Dropbox hasn’t dulled her insistence that no Republican ever be held accountable for anything they’ve ever done.

54 Likes

Dammit, how did she get this message out from within her ivory tower??

17 Likes

Rice is one of those Republicans who is actually smart enough to know that that the things she’s saying and doing are terribly, terribly wrong. And she’s doing it all in support of a party that will never entirely accept her as the equal of a white man.

73 Likes

A useful “Self-Hating Negro.”

46 Likes

I thought we don’t negotiate with terrorists? In fact, I’m pretty sure there was even a war on them.

41 Likes

Republicans are still lying about the last election, and they’re purging their party of anyone not willing to lie about it. So they’re definitely gearing up to try the same thing next time they lose, too. Except there won’t be a Brad Raffensperger or a Mike Pence to stop them next time.

Sooo… not sure how we’re supposed to move on from a problem that’s still getting worse.

47 Likes

“Hi! Remember me? I’m Condi Rice and I just want to remind you all that I am a horrible, horrible person.”

46 Likes

Ugh. I was listening to Pod Save the World today and a segment was about Colin Powell. Goddamn, it just made me so sad and confused all over again. They heard all of the same shit I did and more, yet chose to ride along with these monsters. I just cannot comprehend anything about those two. At least Powell regretted his complicity; Condi seemed to have zero scruples to keep her awake at night.

ETA:

Also, if you have to say…

it’s pretty clear that you don’t really think it was wrong. Fuck you, Condi.

33 Likes

Given that she had a friend of hers killed by violent racists when she was a child, she should fucking know better then to give violent racists a pass.

41 Likes

She’s right. It’s time to move on from all this nonsense and put Trump in prison.

46 Likes

The pay is probably good.

https://trashpanda-x.github.io/darklantern/#Condoleezza%20Rice

7 Likes

One of the 46 in fact.

17 Likes

She used to date the head of NBC/Universal/Sheinhart Wigs.

18 Likes

That currency is no good in hell, and folks that where she is going at break neck speed.

12 Likes