Confused Trump thinks Nikki Haley is Nancy Pelosi

5 Likes

He’s been looking very very ill last couple of days. Hopefully while he’s holding forth to his worshippers, his diaper will explode on live tv. And then the expiration of the anointed one will immediately follow. There won’t be anything happening three days later though, guaranteed.

4 Likes

With combined donations, merchandise purchases and travelling expenses to the rallies, the benighted followers will drive themselves broke so there’s that.

2 Likes

“BREAKING: TRUMP FULL OF SHIT”

6 Likes

Indeed. I think he’s one of the few people who handled Ali G quite well. Doesn’t allow himself to get provoked, doesn’t get dragged into it. Just calmly walks out.
Funnily, this shows a wordly, even tempered, and (relatively) liberal type of guy that his current fan base would hate with a passion.

4 Likes

I wish that meme spelled “complete” correctly. And I don’t think it would be. He’s facing up to 136 years on just the fraud trial alone. I think that’s why he’s trying to argue so hard for Presidential immunity- he knows he’s likely to die in jail, well before his sentence is up.

1 Like

Man, I hope you’re right, too many terrible people get lucky with their genetics and live far longer than Karma should allow. :confused:

I’m waiting for him to go to his reward as much as the next sane person, but I’d really like to see at least one criminal conviction, as a cautionary note to all his wannabe replacements that the rule of law does have some sway still.

Even the SC refusing the grant him presidential immunity would be a great first step. OTOH, if they do grant presidential immunity then that will be marked down as the day the American experiment came to a close. Not the country - that would continue - but the democratic rule of law in that country. For a comparable ancient example, 10 December, 134 BCE might be a good fit.

5 Likes

No, no, no, that’s THE ECONOMY making them broke. Biden’s economy.

Of course. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

“I think it’s fair to question his mental acuity,” said Sarah Matthews, Trump’s former deputy press secretary.

6 Likes

You know… all these people, who rode the trump train pretty far, keep coming out of the wood and claiming that they’re “concerned” about this or that thing with regards to Trump… Sort of annoys me, because why did they support this jackass in the first place?

6 Likes

His father lived to 93, his mother to 88, and his older sister 86.

1 Like

It doesn’t look like the boys got those genes- except the dementia ones.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.