Congressperson Adam Schiff teases a big reveal at tomorrow's January 6th hearing

It does not seem that a Schiff bomb is forthcoming

3 Likes

Wasn’t it the footage of Josh Hawley trying out for the Green Bay Packers?

6 Likes

That’s when he checked Parler and found out that he was on the expendable list.

10 Likes

That will become a gif in -1, -2, -3…

8 Likes

That was honestly my favorite part of the whole show tonight. Josh Hawley holds a special black place in my heart. To see him scurry across the hall like a frightened lemming, with the “spotlight” on him, right after the photo of the HH salute, was just -mwah-

10 Likes

A thread’s worth:

I think the BeeGees is my favorite, but there’s also Yakety Sax.

ETA:

Nah. This is the best:

https://twitter.com/mamabenergy/status/1550303048244682752?s=21&t=qkwQiceakPL5Y7TRDIATxQ

8 Likes

The best part of the hearing was finding out how deeply disliked Brave Sir Robin is in DC. Second only to Cancun Cruz, apparently.

As with all fascists, being laughed at is the one thing Hawley can’t countenance. Whoever put that bit together for the hearing knew exactly what they were doing. Luria could barely contain her smile introducing it.

7 Likes

Needs Six Million Dollar Man bionic sound effects.

5 Likes

OMG, I listened to the first half on the radio, so I missed the visuals and for some reason, the laughter did not come through, either. Good stuff!

6 Likes

Also, Pat Cipollone’s lawyer?! I would love to play poker against that guy.

3 Likes
8 Likes

I knew George Takei was athletic from his role as Sulu, but I didn’t know he could dunk like that.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.