Conservative icon / sex abuser Josh Duggar was arrested by U.S. Marshals on undisclosed charges

In 2015, Duggar was enmeshed in an enormous scandal when his youthful molesting of five girls, four of them his sisters, and his later membership in the Ashley Madison hookup site became public.

Hard to say.

7 Likes

Pretty sure QAnnon are busy furiously looking the other way for the “real” child molesters, maybe still in that non-existent basement of a pizza place… :-/

6 Likes

I had forgotten about that…so if that didn’t sink him in the eyes of the faithful, this won’t.

4 Likes

My Imagination - or did he never pal around with the orange maniac?

That requires a link to the Betty Bowers video:

6 Likes

When liberals do it; it’s simply another symptom of their fundamental depravity and moral sickness.

When conservatives do it; it’s just a demonstration of their understanding that male authority figures getting what they want at the expense of people weaker than them is the god-ordained natural order of things.

There’s also an obvious element of unprincipled willingness to try to minimize the failures of ‘us’ while using whatever ammunition is available against ‘them’; but the willingness to defend, even embrace, even quite low-value assets points to something deeper than mere tactical cynicism.

4 Likes

I miss the days when politicians would face consequences for being photographed with a child molester and pedophile.

4 Likes

I don’t miss those days, since so much more was wrong about them. I agree though that consequences for such actions would great, assuming the pols in question actually know about the monstrosity of whoever they’re being photographed with.

3 Likes

Thread:

11 Likes

Wow. That’s powerful. And terrifying.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.