Conservative trolls pretending to be black on Twitter "sad" and "obvious"

Sorry, but I find myself disagreeing on pretty much every point. (i)True, the topic is based more on bad-faith Twitter accounts, but seeing examples of positive Twitter users is a refreshing reminder that not everything on Twitter, or in the world at large, is negative. (ii)The only time it’s too late to post is when a topic’s closed. Due to sheer volume I can’t keep up with every thread, let alone read and chime in everywhere on the first day or two. Who could? (iii) TL;DR is personal preference. I didn’t mind the long post. (iv) In examples like this, using personal experience is only natural. Why wouldn’t he draw from his own Twitter to explain what he gets out of it? I liked hearing who @nemomen follows. If and when I ever get a Twitter account I might follow some of them myself.

And going off on passionate tangents when another Mutant brings up an area of interest is kind of what we do here, you know? :grinning: I’ve done it myself, and I’ve learned some very interesting things I’d never have heard of if others here didn’t gush about them. I don’t consider that awkward at all. It’s not a bug-- it’s a feature. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

26 Likes