Chapter 2:

#0A0A0A

Chapter 3:

#0F0F0F

Most boring book ever.

6 Likes

Only if you insist…

What “book?”

I have no idea what you’re talking about; I didn’t mention any books.

Just gradation values.

:wink:

6 Likes

And if you complete the sequence, there are fifty of them :wink:

5 Likes

FTFY - Maple surple is for tourists.

5 Likes

3 Likes

8 Likes

The horror! The horror! (Could you pass the Grey Poupon, please?)

7 Likes

But there arent.

The number of values is infinite.

I ain’t that fancy; all’s I got is French’s:

7 Likes

They’re basically laughing at their own farts. I remember doing that, but I was a pre-teen. I don’t like to infantilize my adversary, but really.

(okay, I still giggle at my own farts, but REALLY)

5 Likes

Hmmm… That red stuff doesn’t look like Sriracha (which is still baby food, but acceptable baby food, rather like arrowroot cookies). I can’t find a picture of how I like 'em, but substitute Italian sausage for wieners, add Dijon, chopped raw onions and banana peppers (chilies or jalapeños are acceptable substitutes), and you get the kind of hot dog I get off the carts downtown. If there ain’t a risk of indigestion, it ain’t worth eating. :wink:

4 Likes

Only when my butt is under water.

7 Likes

Bon appétit.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Always. :smiley:

3 Likes

With 0.038% of the vote in, officials are calling it a landslide for “Hive-Mind.”

14 Likes

That gif, though…

The “eyes” are almost mesmerizing…

8 Likes

There are fifty grays between #050505 and #FAFAFA inclusive, if you increment by #050505 each step. #000000 is the minimum value and is black, and #FFFFFF is the maximum value and is white

3 Likes

fixed. it’s the most common system for adressing the colour space but not the only one. And wave lengths in nature are continuous (“analog”), the finite steps used in computer graphics is not a law but a technical constraint.

2 Likes