Conservatives angry at Burger King over ad where someone says "Damn that's good"

Just a reminder that the parent organization of One Million Moms, the American Family Association, has been designated a hate organization by the Southern Poverty Law Center. They are truly vile people.

23 Likes

Does anyone know what “One Million MILFs” position is on this important issue?

24 Likes

Hm. Parked with GoDaddy.

onemillionmilfs com

14 Likes

I suppose that friggin doesn’t mean fried.
OTOH fried artichoces are a nice dish.

2 Likes

harrison-ford-who-gives

23 Likes
3 Likes

They must not hang out with Trump voters, who are known for wearing family-friendly T-shirts.

20 Likes

Slow news day?

3 Likes

Oh fiddle sticks!

5 Likes

Where were they when Trump told a story about an orgy on a yacht at a boy scout jamboree?

13 Likes

But hey are OK with Shithole countries, grabbing pussy and other sexual assaults as long as it is 45 doing it. And if course when god rapes a young teenager, that’s OK too. Damn that is hypocritical!

6 Likes

If we were to get their true membership roll, I would wager it’s mostly white men.

10 Likes

Grab 'em by the pussy, Karen.

4 Likes

I did a double take when they used Work it in this kitkat commercial. Nothing bad is said in it, but the song is… very sexual…"you got a big [elephant sound effect] let me search it… LOL. Probably went over the heads of the kind of people who would otherwise complain https://www.ispot.tv/ad/I7pB/kitkat-reverse-song-by-missy-elliott

2 Likes

Another one i kinda couldn’t belive. It’s obviously playing on peopl saying “f’ing” which of course is short for “fucking”. It’s like they are a half step from saying “That fucking good”. I’m just thinking of the fudruckers sequence from idiocracy. Ha.

4 Likes

Maybe it’s because it’s quite obviously fucking shit masquerading as food and as decent christians they can’t abide such dishonesty?

/s

1 Like

We haven’t issued a formal statement; However, the general consensus is that we DGAF.

18 Likes

THEY - I goofed

HfKIm8J

9 Likes

BK should thank those Snowflake hypocrites at 1 Mil Idiots. Free publicity is great.

4 Likes