Conspiracy theorist "comedian" who yelled sexist remarks at AOC now suing her for blocking him on Twitter

Originally published at: Conspiracy theorist "comedian" who yelled sexist remarks at AOC now suing her for blocking him on Twitter | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Why sue when a fellow fascist edgelord owns the company that runs the platform? Surely Elon has an unblocker. That’s probably the first thing he did there.

27 Likes
6 Likes

Christ, what an asshole

29 Likes

Sadly, as a public figure AOC can be sued to unblock this guy. Happily, she can probably sue him for sexual harassment, which he so helpfully documented. Perhaps she can test whether she can get a restraining order against him so he can’t come within 500 feet of her, and can’t interact with her on social media. :thinking:

34 Likes

“Comedian”

Andrew Garfield GIF by SAG Awards

17 Likes

She could simply delete Twitter.

17 Likes

Backpfeifengesicht.

20 Likes

Punching people in the face can be dangerous; you might damage your hand. There are better alternatives.

29 Likes

37 Likes

25 Likes

I’m of the opinion that everyone should delete Twitter but I’d still prefer AOC do it on her own terms rather than because misogynist assholes like this guy force her to bail.

43 Likes

Agreed! Yet, there’s still no better time to quit the platform (other than, you know, the day the emerald mine heir officially took it over).

24 Likes

I know we aren’t supposed to appearance-shame, but seriously, wtf do you call that expression?

23 Likes

Wallace & Gromit never hurt anybody.

34 Likes

30 Likes

Wallace and Gromit were decent folk with their hearts in the right places?

14 Likes

Twitter needs to die. I am of the opinion that us politicians in office should not have a Twitter presence at all. The semblance of legitimacy for Twitter can’t be indulged anymore.

26 Likes

Yeah, deja vu - didn’t this happen to AOC before? Or did I read about this same incident some months ago, perhaps when it was merely a legal threat? It sounds (depressingly) familiar.

1 Like

Offtopic, but it’s funny how that headline picture resembles the fake robot President from Inside Job, Alpha-Beta.

He really does have that eigen-white-“politician” look doesn’t he.

2 Likes