Construction workers play prank on colleague

Sadistic, dangerous, bullying stupidity. Unfortunately still routine in far too many male-dominated workplaces.

4 Likes

Where I’ve worked, if you didn’t have steel toe boots on, you were free game for getting your foot stomped.

2 Likes

And, of course, use him as entertainment as he falls for prank after prank, never seeming to learn.

1 Like

Everyone involved, including the “victim” had a belly laugh. Not everything is a trauma.

10 Likes

A friend broke his foot in multiple places in a similar manner one drunken night. A traffic cone was in the middle of a sidewalk, he lined up to ‘kick a field goal’ but unfortunately the cone was there to cover up a pole that had broken off in the concrete. He literally crawled into a cab that took him straight to the hospital.

1 Like

It’s a variant of the classic drunkard’s trap: get a football, fill it with concrete, leave it on the footpath near a pub.

3 Likes

Sorry, repost, but the Japanese are MUCH better at pranks.

4 Likes

I don’t think that’s copper.

The real prank happens later, when they pressure test the plumbing and the dented stub connection leaks.

1 Like

Worst possible strategy when dealing with bear. You fleeing would trigger a prey response and if that was a real bear it could beat you in a dead run. Back away slowly so long as it isn’t making any aggressive noises/motions. Don’t look away from it until you’ve managed a bit of distance.

That said that’s a hilarious prank. Would’ve been even funnier if the guy immediately whipped out a can of bear mace and hosed the guy.

1 Like

What if it’s just distracting you while you back blindly into its buddy waiting behind you? TEAMWORK!

Edit: that’s a lot of “b” words. I should have added a few more.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.