Continuing coronavirus happenings (Part 2)

14 Likes
31 Likes

At first I thought Rigov must be the name of a place in Russia

12 Likes

EoExCDkWMAEXAXU

21 Likes

That’s the great thing about families - we get to share our education!

20 Likes

Trump always claims to be a scientific genius becaus he has an uncle or something who actually went to College properly (rather than paying people to do the work). I think capitalism, where the capitalist gets the benefit of others labour, Ill prepares you for how intellectual life actually works. I mean the buildings are HIS…

14 Likes

Uncle John, the white sheep of the family.
He did hog all the family’s brain cells, though.

11 Likes

There was only enough for one.

6 Likes
17 Likes

Today I did a covid test on a 3 year old because she attended a family Thanksgiving in Atlanta (sorry @Mindysan33) with 9 other families including 30+ kids, and now they want to visit great grandma. :man_facepalming: Some days…

27 Likes

Hope that he does save his life. So that he can hand him his discharge papers and then punch him in the face so hard he has to be readmitted.

10 Likes

I’ve been in that position. (Being a SWM, not exactly that position, but…) Part of our training is to put all that aside and do our jobs. I would expect evangelical HCW to treat LGBTQ people, white supremacists to treat Black people, etc, without consideration as to race, politics or other. I can and do hold anyone I am associated with to that, and would not expect any less of these folks than what they did. This is what we do. All day, every day.

26 Likes

Ugh! Glad I stayed home.

12 Likes

pigeon bus herb

6 Likes

27 Likes

I hear you. My father and my wife, being healthcare workers, would say the exact same thing.

12 Likes
14 Likes

Issue here is not so much the number, which is horrifying, but the uneven distribution. Where I am, there are some covid patients in house, but overall, the hospitals are open and functioning normally (for now). In the hot spots, that is so not the case. When the beds are full, people will die who should not have. The next couple weeks to month will be awful. Then we get Xmas and New Years. Fuck it all, we need to get better at this.

23 Likes

I’d settle for advancing culturally to the late 19th century at this point.

11 Likes
17 Likes