Continuing coronavirus happenings (Part 2)

17 Likes

The fun continues, and keeps getting better.

20 Likes

Even today, many people in my land use old WHO reports about Covid to claim that it is impossible to trust this institution and that only their favorite politicians have all the right answers.

12 Likes
18 Likes

Having a hard time wrapping my head around those numbers. Damn, does everyone in ND have Covid?

14 Likes

https://www.politicalflare.com/2020/12/california-megachurch-pastor-who-eschewed-all-covid-regulations-dies-quickly-of-covid/

It was god’s will

23 Likes

And nothing of value was lost.

12 Likes
24 Likes
16 Likes

They should include wanted posters.

12 Likes

Well this should be fun…

20 Likes
11 Likes
9 Likes
26 Likes

Are we living in a bad season of an even worse show?
All these things that are happening nowadays seem to have come out of the mind of the most lazy and incompetent TV writer

7 Likes

The two on the left are at their hearing to try to get their restaurant reopened after flouting the safety guidelines and having their license suspended 5 times since March:

I’ve enjoyed eating there in the past. Never again.
The full story:

19 Likes

Wow. It’s going to suck to be trapped on a small island due to being on the permanent no-fly list.

17 Likes

Wow. The one guy can’t even be bothered to put on his mask properly during the hearing. Neither one is on site full-time, they let the staff continue to be unsafe after the first time they got caught, and now they want to hide behind their employees when it’s time for punishment.

I feel bad for the workers who have these idiots for bosses, but it sounds like regulators gave these two enough rope to hang themselves several times over. If the penalty they get is used to send other business owners a message, they brought it on themselves.

20 Likes

Can he get a ride with the air force or some cargo ship?

7 Likes

Good question. If it’s the FAA no-fly list, I think that rules out even a chartered flight. Boats should be OK, but that’s not a trivial cruise between Hawaii and the mainland.

10 Likes