Continuing coronavirus happenings (Part 2)

:man_shrugging:

12 Likes
16 Likes
16 Likes
16 Likes

Almost 500 years old!

After Akimbo_NOT post.

14 Likes
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 08, 2020

Thoughts and Prayers

by Atrios at 11:41

Also, can you imagine how much fun a Christmas party would be with those people? Eeesh.

Of course, she won’t die. Nor will Ghouliani. There is no justice in this world: the word might as well rhyme with orange.

17 Likes
14 Likes

White House gatherings seem like fertile ground for reinfection research at the rate they’re burning through staff…

14 Likes

Perhaps, but it’s weak evidence without human studies.

19 Likes
13 Likes

I don’t look to government bureacrats and politicians for medical advice. I ask my doctor and she advised me to take the vaccine as soon as it is available and so I shall.

2 Likes
15 Likes

He never wrote those plays!

5 Likes

I wonder how fast forgeries will appear?

12 Likes

But the topic was one of procurement and logistics. It’s likely your doctor doesn’t know shit about that.

12 Likes

I wonder how fast forgeries will appear?

There’s a guy up in Brampton… :shushing_face:

…oh, oh… wait… blockchain … !! We’ll use blockchain… :thinking::face_vomiting:

Actually, our Conservative government might just be dumb enough to go for that too…

4 Likes

How many doses will US states get?

Most states have announced how many doses they expect to receive in the first batch once a vaccine is approved. Here’s what each state has said so far:

Anybody notice something odd about the Fla count?

via BusinessInsider

15 Likes

That we can tell Desantis was lying because his lips were moving.

10 Likes

Um… where is GA?

7 Likes

Heard, witnessed, agreed. I can go on for hours on the ins and outs of immune response and vaccinology, but logistics? No, not your man, go ask someone who knows what they are talking about. I cannot help you there.

11 Likes