Continuing coronavirus happenings (Part 2)

Thanks, yeah, I should’ve been more clear. I meant the “uh oh” more as, “uh oh, here comes a super crazy rumor getting smeared all over Twitter by the MAGAts.”

13 Likes

Part of the plan of the globalist cabal to cut 2/3 of the humanity.

9 Likes

If the virus keeps running unchecked, they might get their wish…

10 Likes

Sorry, that should read Quarantine of the Seas. Damn autocorrect.

14 Likes

Wait, if belief in the One True Guy in the Sky is baked into our DNA, how do you account for atheists? It shouldn’t even be possible for us to ask a question about religion.

13 Likes

Oh to have a country that worked as well as a doom-plagued land in an MMO…

11 Likes

Mutants.

8 Likes

Can confirm.

20 Likes

Not looking forward to my checkup exam later today…

9 Likes

Almost certainly.

While we’ve been otherwise extremely SIPing, we’ve wound up having a lot of work done on our house, and are about to schedule more, and have been surprised at how busy everyone we’ve talked to has been, especially given the real economy. My theory is that a very large number of people did exactly what we did, which was jump on the low interest rates to ReFi and then pull out money for home improvement.

But also likely the balance is non-residential work for people whose money comes from money, not work…

6 Likes
18 Likes

This damn year, man…

SMFH

15 Likes
  • The family of a 17-year-old girl at Bloomfield Hills High School in Michigan requested not to take an in-person SAT exam with her classmates in September over fears of contracting COVID-19.
  • The school denied her request, saying taking the exam was required by the state for graduation, even though Michigan does not have such a requirement.
  • The teen tested positive for COVID-19 days after taking the exam, and had to isolate from her high-risk mother for nearly two months over fears of passing on COVID-19.
22 Likes

Apologies, everyone. This graphic is incorrect.

It should now read:

1. Yesterday- 3,243
  2. Two Days Ago- 2,981
  3. September 11, 2001 - 2,977

Source- https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

15 Likes
8 Likes

And CA is getting 320K doses. Yep. That seems about right.

14 Likes

32 is great right?

Deal maker my ass. Deaths are on him.

16 Likes

“Physician burnout was an epidemic far before the pandemic hit. According to research presented at the 2018 American Psychiatry Association meeting, 300 to 400 physicians die by suicide each year and doctors have the highest suicide rate of any profession in the U.S., including combat veterans. The suicide rate among male physicians is 40% greater than men in the general population, and the rate for women physicians is 130% greater.”

I would point out this was all before Covid hit. The situation is much worse now. We see people who seemingly do not care that their “personal liberties” have a devastating impact on others, including the medical professionals who will be the ones trying to keep them alive. I am very glad none of my kids followed in my footsteps, and would suggest anyone thinking about medicine as a career give careful consideration to what that entails. I love what I do, and I am good at it, but I am thinking about how I can get to retirement quicker. And I get to play with kids! The ones in the ICU’s and ED’s are dropping like flies. We will have a whole medical infrastructure to rebuild when this is over.

27 Likes

Wouldn’t that refer to the 5g networking devices by which we are already entranced?

Questions like these are why I am so pissed that Caprica didn’t get a second season.

8 Likes

Just saw on the local news that CA will get about 672K Moderna doses along with 327K Pfizer doses for a total of 999K.

9 Likes