Continuing coronavirus happenings (Part 2)

Q&A with AOC.

6 Likes
11 Likes

I seriously doubt the GOP would feel the same as George Clooney does

9 Likes
10 Likes
15 Likes

From the article:

Even her husband hasn’t listened to her, refusing to require customers to wear masks at the family’s hardware store in Mound City.
“People have shown their true colors,” Coleman said. “I’m sure that I’ve lost some friends over this situation.”
By November, the months of fighting over masks and quarantines were already wearing her down. Then she got COVID-19, likely from her husband, who she thinks picked it up at the hardware store.
Her mother got it, too, and died Sunday, 11 days after she was put on a ventilator.

The “her” is the local public health administrator. I’d be filing for a f*$&ing divorce. :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::sob:

20 Likes

29 Likes
13 Likes
4 Likes

Fucker deserves to be sued for that shit. No idea what happened but the self centred Karen Cruise meltdown was disgusting. He really thinks he’s going to save the world. You’re a fucking entertainer Karen.

I mean whoever he shouted at has a cut and dried case in Europe.

3 Likes

Seriously WTF?

12 Likes

WT everlasting F?!? These are healthcare professionals, they should know better. I feel like I’ve fallen into the upside down

14 Likes

‘We want them infected’: Trump appointee demanded ‘herd immunity’ strategy, emails reveal

There it is.

19 Likes

“Them” 

14 Likes
13 Likes

County investigators are currently working on contact tracing for the source of the outbreak. However, PCHD admits contact tracing will be difficult after dozens of people, many of whom were not wearing masks, entered their building on Dec. 10 to protest recent COVID-19 protection and enforcement actions by the health department.

16 Likes

tenor(1)

Fire them if they won’t get the vaccine. This is what public health is all about.

16 Likes

32 percent of Americans say they won’t take the Covid vaccine.

23 Likes
18 Likes