Continuing coronavirus happenings (Part 2)

But, but, but the GoP has invested years and years of dedicated hard work sweat and tears (not theirs) developing the perfect Trickle Filter.

16 Likes
15 Likes

ā€œIf you can smell it, your mask must not fit well. Shrug emoji, good sirs.ā€

11 Likes
19 Likes

Wow - so many parallels to what Michael Harriot calls out here:

18 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-12-30/moderna-vaccine-shipments-to-texas-delayed-by-temperature-snag

(Innerstin: ā€œSorry, we were unable to generate a preview for this web page, because the following oEmbed / OpenGraph tags could not be found: description, imageā€)

15 Likes

Well, fuckā€¦ That sucks!

10 Likes

Iā€™m in Maine and our politicians and public health workers (and local newspapers, of which I am happily a subscriber) are doing a great job keeping us informed.
On top of that, my local grocery store (in whose pharmacy I got a flu shot this year, for the first time in at least a decade), just sent out a thing where we can sign up for email notifications on vaccine updates and availability and such.
I still donā€™t anticipate being able to get one until summer, because Iā€™m not front-line or at-risk (no complaints here!) but I feel like there is finally an end in sight to this perpetual lockdown and social isolation.
:crossed_fingers::heart:

17 Likes
19 Likes

aka COVID snake.

15 Likes

Fixed it.

13 Likes

The results of the Moderna vaccine trials.

17 Likes

Thank you for posting this!!

14 Likes
23 Likes

BuT sTuDeNtS aReNā€™t AfFeCtEd By CoRoNaViRuS!

(If you didnt have comorbidities before, you do now)

23 Likes

The next pandemic to strike humanity could be even more devastating than covid-19 has been, especially if we donā€™t learn our lessons this time around.

star-wars-doomed

20 Likes

tenor (1)

15 Likes

15 Likes
21 Likes

Intentional and unintentional fuckups continue to hamper vaccination efforts. WTF, America??

23 Likes