Continuing coronavirus happenings (Part 3)

15 Likes
6 Likes
15 Likes

9 Likes
8 Likes

That info design aggravates me because it’s not immediately apparent that the first bars of each group are aggregates. And wait, did they put Jews and Buddhists (and those that follow Mohammed) down as ‘Nothing in particular’? Or just exclude non-christians entirely?

8 Likes

The full report is annoyingly vague about this, but based on previous surveys that they’ve done, they do capture a full sample of the religions that people choose to affiliate to, but they’re only showing some of the largest groups here.

7 Likes

In denial

12 Likes
9 Likes

RonaldReagansHead

Yes we can.

9 Likes

Leading to increased PTSD, burnouts, depression and suicides. All on top of what must be a huge problem already.

15 Likes
17 Likes
22 Likes

I feel seen.

27 Likes

I’d be curious how many unvaccinated people have cut off relationships to vaccinated people.

10 Likes

By dying? Quite a few.

(I’ll show myself out.)

22 Likes

As a serious answer to your question, what I’ve found is that at some level they know they’re in the wrong. People I work with who won’t get the vaccine, won’t wear a mask, AND know I’m high risk have stopped being in the office as the same time as me, only meet outside, etc. They don’t say anything, but they know they’re potentially dangerous to someone like me and so they choose to segregate. Not with their friends who agree with them, of course; lots of socializing going on in their lives, but somehow they know to rein it in when it comes to being around those of us who take this seriously.

23 Likes
9 Likes

12 Likes

13 Likes