Continuing coronavirus happenings (Part 3)

Her and Kirk’s feet are intelligently designed to fit in their respective mouths.

7 Likes

I got a mix and match vaccination (AstraZeneca/BionTech) but only with a ten-week delay. It is not uncommon here because the AstraZeneca vaccine has fallen out of favor. Although in my case a contributing factor was that my doctor stood me up on the day ofmy second dose and I ended up getting it at the mall.

10 Likes
11 Likes

So… Donald Trump goes on a propaganda station which belongs in the ranks of RT, CCTV, and KCTV, and says things that, thanks to his evident dementia, he probably doesn’t even realise are lies.

It’s not news, per se, but it’s probably a good idea to keep track of it.

4 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/09/politics/allen-west-texas-gubernatorial-covid/index.html

West said he is now “even more dedicated to fighting against vaccine mandates.”

that 70s show lol GIF by IFC

20 Likes

My wife has a dilemma, she’s a big Hallmark fan especially their Christmas movies.

She said she thinks she’s done with them now because of that nut job.

Unfortunately for me there are other 24/7 Christmas movie channels but I wonder how many people will be contacting or canceling Hallmark over this.

3 Likes
2 Likes

It’s sad, but necessary. Easy to fix, guys. Get your fucking vaccine!

28 Likes

If they’re against getting vaccinated, I can’t imagine that they would be okay with getting a transplant. I mean, who knows what kinds of microchips you can fit inside a whole organ. /s

15 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-10-07/heart-damage-racks-covid-survivors-a-year-after-infection-study

Heart Damage Plagues Covid Survivors a Year After Infection, Study Shows

12 Likes
15 Likes

This Is Bad Uh Oh GIF by Amazon Prime Video

10 Likes

But I don’t want to look at them.

6 Likes

Today, the entire nation of Japan saw only 369 new cases of COVID-19, and 10 of those were at airport quarantine. Three prefectures were tied for first place with 49 cases each (Tokyo, Osaka and Kanagawa), while only eight other prefectures were in double digits.

64.3% of the population is now fully vaccinated and 73.6% have had at least one shot (Japan has not approved any one-shot vaccines). I cannot help but think that the vaccines plus people still wearing masks are working!

19 Likes

The sad part of this problem is vaccinated recipients who will lose out because of a few covidiot donors. I can’t imagine they’ll be a lot of those as people willing to give up a kidney are pretty motivated and generous; but they’ll be a few. And it will suck up coverage.

8 Likes

Even Tarantino wants nothing to do with those puppies!

1 Like
12 Likes

Seems Mrs. Candace won’t disclose her vaccination status which probablly means she is vaccinated. I get she thinks everyone should have a choice but why not disclose her choice and her reasons? It might help the situation. Of course that’s assuming these people want to help the situation.

5 Likes

So, she’s just as honest as a Fox “news” announcer. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes
15 Likes