Continuing coronavirus happenings (Part 3)

When all of Missouri goes black in a sea of turquoise…whew, that hit hard.

8 Likes
13 Likes
12 Likes

Ozzy has the answer.

11 Likes
18 Likes

So Texas is no longer a “right to work” state, then?

14 Likes
13 Likes

right? isn’t he picking winners and losers here? isn’t he meddling with the invisible tiny fingers of the free market? what happened to freedom?

it’s almost like it’s all been a lie this whole time, solely concerned with amassing power :thinking:

20 Likes

About time somebody started actually holding feet to fires…

26 Likes

So if i’m hearing this right, in the future there might be more airlines flying into Belarus than Texas?

18 Likes

Conspiracy fuel?

4 Likes

Has been for a while, because it is nearly impossible to prove it wasn’t. Most of the experts call it “extremely unlikely” but no one is saying impossible, because that’s not how science works. That being the case, there are those who run with it because China bad!!

18 Likes
4 Likes
16 Likes

Ugh. Should be cross posted in the “fuck today” thread.
WTF?

11 Likes

This chart in particular is wild, if not at all surprising:

11 Likes

Done. Yeah… WTF indeed.

7 Likes

How in the heck are any of those percentages as high as they are? Are so many people really that clueless about how medications work? Please tell me the worst sampling bias ever is a factor here.

12 Likes

Then we have this nut. She has recommended things like iodine and hydrogen peroxide in a nebulizer and always having a vibrator on hand to loosen chest congestion.

Guess who has covid and is self treating.with advice from her naturopath. Problem is, if she survives people will think her way worked and not seek out medical help. Very dangerous stuff.

I mean if there were no safe and effective vaccine I’d be trying anything but there are vaccines and treatments available and she chooses to ignore them. I also wouldn’t put it past any of these people to claim they have/had covid and beat it with vitamins. I think they are that deranged.

https://www.facebook.com/lora.reinbold/posts/10220433556889926

8 Likes

Likely story.

14 Likes