Convicted Capitol rioter Dr. Simone Gold is accused of spending Covid quack organization's money on luxury items

Originally published at: Convicted Capitol rioter Dr. Simone Gold is accused of spending Covid quack organization's money on luxury items | Boing Boing

5 Likes

They should have kept her locked up.

So she loses her license in Ca (Exp Nov 30, 2022) and moves to Fla, buys a mansion, finds a pool boy and lives the good life using her scam wacknut group’s COVID relief money. Are they pissed because they didn’t think of it first I wonder.

She’s set up a scammy health and wellness biz in Fla called GoldCare where she will " Work to Ensure Medical Freedom for You! Because (she won’t) allow government or insurance to control healthcare decisions, the patient-physician relationship can flourish."

The “patient-physician relationship” costs $100.00 per 15 mins of camera time. Cam time bought as tokens similar to sex cam sites.

There are scammers and then there are scammers.

11 Likes

This is the kind of news that won’t come as a surprise to anyone with half a brain and that will be roundly ignoreed and denied by this snake-oil peddler’s marks.

8 Likes

I guess if you’re going to rip someone off it might as well be an organization that poses a danger to society.

10 Likes

Man, we’re going to wear out let-them-fight.gif.

7 Likes

C’mooonnnnnn, oddly particular, pinpoint location of very destructive hurricane!

4 Likes

I just find it amazing that the people who want to overthrow our democracy and trash civil society should all turn out to be conscienceless grifters. I mean, what are the odds? It’s almost like they all lack even the smallest iota of integrity. But that can’t be …

11 Likes

I mean, some of them are suckers instead. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

“She’s stealing all our stolen money!”

10 Likes

Costly consultations pointing to their “Freedom Pharmacies”…

Where they will freely take your money.

7 Likes

So I went to her twitter feed (funny stuff, she’s grifting hard) that led me to her website freedrgold.org which is also one big give me money website, from there I got this video.

It’s kind of funny.

2 Likes

But…but…she’s now free right? And still asking dopes to send her money?

Someone should free her from her medical license…

4 Likes

It’s unclear if she was a “frontline doctor” who had a job to risk.

And her incarceration was unrelated to patients.

“Terrifying her with assault rifles”… But guns are good, right?

5 Likes

She looks good with that gaffer tape on her mouth though…

2 Likes

Wonder what they think of women’s right to choose?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.