Trump and Trump Jr. praise doctor who says diseases are caused by "evil deposits from the spirit husband"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/07/28/trump-and-trump-jr-praise-doc.html

4 Likes

I didn’t believe she was devil’s sperm
She said, "Curse you all, you’ll never learn!
When I leave there’s no return "
The people laughed till she said, “Burn!”

10 Likes

27 Likes

If you’re citing the influence of evil spirits then you’re completely out of ideas, it’s like when the cops use a psychic to find a killer or missing person.

Next stop: psychic surgery.

16 Likes

Can this sort of thing be used to pull somebody’s license to practice medicine? And if not, why not?

62 Likes

I feel like I have been short changed on my demon sex over the years.
Where is my demon sex?
… or is that not the take away message?

38 Likes

Its a death cult. A significant portion of what they do can be explained by that fact.

15 Likes

Mary Trump says Cheeto Stain is 3 years old and not the 12 years or whatever
the rest of us have been assuming. DOG help us.

7 Likes

You know, I never even considered becoming a doctor because I didn’t think I was smart enough to get through medical school. Maybe I shouldn’t have been so worried.

29 Likes

29 Likes

Amateur. everyone knows that it’s caused by an imbalance in the four humours…

25 Likes

Doctor, but what kind of doctor?
Doctor Doom? Doctor Octopus? Doctor Fate? Doctor Strange?(That was actually a MD before)

3 Likes

Yeah, like how is she actually still a doctor??

14 Likes

I really don’t see the problem of sex with demon wives and demon husbands.

Clearly it’s the extramarital demon sex that is to blame here!

10 Likes

Maybe one of the DC multiverse ones.

13 Likes

I was coming here to say the exact same thing. Evangelicals and the like act like the world is a big slip-and-slide that leads straight to succubi and satanic orgies. Is it my breath or something?

In sermons posted on YouTube and articles on her website, Immanuel claims that medical issues like endometriosis, cysts, infertility, and impotence are caused by sex with “spirit husbands” and “spirit wives”—a phenomenon Immanuel describes essentially as witches and demons having sex with people in a dreamworld.

Wait a minute… wouldn’t that make removing a cyst an abortion? Don’t the offspring of concupiscence have a right to life too?

21 Likes

What is the end game in giving their supporters bad medical information? If they follow your advice and bad things happen aren’t they worried about losing their support? Or is the goal just saying the opposite of what “liberal” doctors say.

3 Likes

Maybe she’s not a medical doctor.

2 Likes

I’m guessing they think they’ll kill off more POC and other marginalized individuals than they will members of their own base.

Helluva a “strategy”…

15 Likes

‘America’s Frontline “Doctors”’ (scare quotes are mine) is apparently starting to post a number of videos from their Capitol Hill “summit”. I saw another one that an individual linked to on FB (strike 1) that was originally posted by Breitbart (strike 2). Their website was apparently just created less than 2 weeks ago (strike 3 - you’re out!).

Sadly, instead of just pure mockery, there was plenty of vigorous debate in the comments of the post about the accuracy of the content.

3 Likes