1 Bushel Potatoes

8 Likes

Or a type of freshwater anchovy

3 Likes

typos are just new words waiting to be adopted! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ll look for it next time I need tomato paste. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awww. It just makes me want to give them a loving home. Like a crazy cat lady for spellng mistakes.

3 Likes

1 tin = 1 serving, no waste :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Fun anchovy paste fact - of the two brands that are easy to find in the US, Giovanni’s is made in the tiny ass-town in Michigan where I was raised.

10 Likes

Had my first practical exam for my bakery course. Finished a whole hour early despite being rather sick with a flu, laryngitis and a sinus infection. (I wore a mask and worked well away from anyone else.)

The next practical exam is bread. This course is so much fun.

18 Likes

I want to eat all those things!

If there’s a practical exam, does that also imply the existence of a theoretical exam?

2 Likes

There are several theory exams, ones in OHS, maths, food safety and all that. You have to get 100% in each to pass. I’ve missed a few a few because I was so sick, but they’ll give me time to catch up.

6 Likes

Oh my… so much yumminess.

4 Likes

Finally remembered! They also have fresh jalapeno, habanero and several others.

6 Likes

You have way nicer ovens than we do. :slight_smile:
Congrats, looks awesome!

3 Likes

I’m coming over to your place for dinner. That sounds delish. Can I request Yukon gold potatoes?

2 Likes

I am intensely interested in this. If you want a few secrets that will blow your instructors minds regarding bread, let me know.

Now that’s just a tease! What about us home bakers, are we not to have our minds blown?

3 Likes

Wait, what kind of recipe is this!? Six rashers to the bushel? I do hope a char is at least this big.

Damn health nuts.

5 Likes