Cop in bikini tackles thief to the ground before his arrest

It’s easier than you know. Syncplay.pl lets everyone who knows how to type a room name and server address sync up viewing experiences.

Google Hangouts likewise for group voicechat.

Combined you can build a virtual movie theater in about a minute. @slybevel and I watch shows and movies all the time that way.

Only problem is, everyone has to have a copy that’s generally about the same time length within about five seconds for the experience to work. But the files don’t have to be identical otherwise.

5 Likes

I’m willing to try.

4 Likes

Do it! Post it on imgur or deviantart or whatever and give us a link, post it here! I’m the shittiest artist you are likely to meet. My stick figures disappoint my single-digit-aged cousins, and I have no ability for choosing colors. But I am an avid patron of the arts, and will heap you with praise, adoration, and demands for more.

3 Likes

[quote=“LDoBe, post:223, topic:82368”] I’m the shittiest artist you are likely to meet
[/quote]

I disagree. Profoundly.
My watercolour portfolio is standing proof of this, if I were ever masochistic enough to whip it out in public.

Plz?!

2 Likes

You’ve never heard of a braid?

Well, I don’t know. It’s after midnight but I guess I’d do something like this

(before)

https://cdck-file-uploads-global.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/boingboing/optimized/3X/9/c/9c5e488bc5297f5c5e936a2ffb62701a36f6ef9c_1_690x388.jpeg

Not sure if it’s supposed to be night time, but I brightened it a bit. I left the hues muted, though.

11 Likes

More? 

1 Like

Oh, that makes me so happy!!

You have made my weekend!

5 Likes

a full documentation? the only possible reaction from @megguspee will be “argh! my eyes! tl/dr”

eta: Remember the chapter declared eellegal in over 80 jurisdictions? The one with the size (and readability) of the German tax code? Named “A linguistic overview: Of fishes and other aquatic animals in formal and informal speech patterns”?

THE HORROR!

2 Likes

I am at the cottage and there are too many comments in this thread to waste my data on! But as always well done @Melizmatic ! :wink:

9 Likes

8 Likes

(There was a small window in back of my father’s office, and if he put the client’s chair in the right place they could see the statue of Justice on top of the Old Bailey. But these days it needs a big pile of money in one of the scales.)

4 Likes

That was…awesome.

1 Like

I’m afraid that at the moment there’s rather a temptation to think that some rough beast, its hour come round at last, is slouching towards Bethlehem to be born.

3 Likes

In the sciences, a theory needs to be truthful only of what’s already known—and useful in finding out what remains hidden.

—every good scientist ever

4 Likes

Hrmm… some people have very sensitive feet where even grass feels like walking on nails.

2 Likes

I didn’t get an invite to the cottage again?. Welly well, I know someone who is only getting one Christmas card this year.

7 Likes

Amazon. $14. https://www.amazon.com/VIPERTEK-Double-Police-Professional-Handcuffs/dp/B00NG3CRS6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1469895533&sr=8-1&keywords=handcuffs

Sorry. I’ll try to work on my posture.

6 Likes

This. They are incredibly useful tools for self-reflection and analysis, much like Jungian archetypes. Overall I apply a Jungian approach to readings, because it’s not about fortune telling.

3 Likes