Cops in Woodland, Ca., stand by as "Proud Boys" try to force their way into drag show

You missed out arbalests, mangonels and war elephants.

8 Likes

You can apply whatever you want to him.

2 Likes

Fuck, that makes me angry.

These fuckers think they’re hard attacking children’s libraries and all ages daytime shows. I hope they get their inevitable reality check sooner than later.

15 Likes

His bullshit defense was not based on the Castle Doctrine. It was based on an alleged privilege of right wing terrorists to murder anyone they don’t like.

9 Likes

A pro-tip from my late paternal grandma, put unopened soda cans in your purse or carry bag. They’ll give someone a good smarting when you swing said bag/purse at their head if they try to start anything.

Edit: I’m not really a fan of fights, I’m a coward, but these folks keep starting stuff so I’m of the philosophy that you have every right to finish it. Just make sure you got a lawyer on retainer or on a calling card from a friend.

15 Likes

So a private organization with members who are known criminals targeted and terrorized a business to prevent it from doing business with the public?

The phrase “it’s never RICO” is becoming less meaningful every day.

15 Likes

I feel the same, but if I’m cornered, I won’t go down without a fight.

This just feels so Brown-Shirty lately.

18 Likes

At this point, I’m pretty much like this gif.

10 Likes

I’m reminded of this incident that was reported on the Channel 4 news a few years ago. It’s not political but does demonstrate that assholes sometimes do get their comeuppance, sometimes form unlikely quarters…

(it’s a slow burn to start)

5 Likes

American Taliban in action. Sue the police for dereliction of duty. This shit needs to stop. Police need to do their fucking job.

9 Likes

You’d think he was at a school shooting.

18 Likes

Just curious - how does one tell “Proud Boys” from Cops? What differentiates them?

8 Likes

This flag might be just as fitting.

16 Likes

Yellow for cowardice, or yellow for pissing their pants?

both GIF

17 Likes

I would have been terrified if I was on the inside at that event. Think about the Pulse Nightclub shooting. I know everybody in my community is aware of the possibility of somebody marching in the front door and blasting us down. I’m so glad the security team was good at their job.

13 Likes

Not holding my breath waiting for the employees to be identified and fired for their inaction.
As for the Geldings [thanks, @Tamsin_Bailey], it would surely be such a shame if they were all doxxed.

Cops are paid to be in a gang and aren’t exclusively white males.
Otherwise, they are symbiotes.

EDIT: accuracy

10 Likes

In the words of the immortal Freddie Mercury:

What a drag.

3 Likes

Sorry, were we expecting the on-duty cops to be arresting the off-duty cops?

14 Likes

Thank you for that information! Thats easily the most entertaining thing I’ve learned all week. Thats hard to beat because I’ve got the image of tiny hands throwing a tantrum while trying to take the steering wheel away from an adult driver. The Gelded Goons though will help me see them for what they are from now on. I’ll share this far and wide.

9 Likes

I need to get some of these as stickers to put over the ones I see on the back of trucks in parking lots. There’s a good chance the owner would drive around for quite a while before noticing.

5 Likes